What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking AHS's Shotcaller IPA. I went with Greenbelt yeast and dry hopped with a half ounce of Cascade. I'm really enjoying it and would brew it again if I wasn't so anxious to try new recipes.

jammin said:
Drinking AHS's Shotcaller IPA. I went with Greenbelt yeast and dry hopped with a half ounce of Cascade. I'm really enjoying it and would brew it again if I wasn't so anxious to try new recipes.

Haha I'm with you there I can't wait to rebrew something but not as much as I can't wait to try a new one!

Schooner Exact (Seattle, WA) and their Hoppy the Woodsman, a Bourbon barrel aged winter warmer. Following that up with Anchor's Christmas Ale. Double yum tonight!

Enjoying this while SWMBO decorates our new house we moved into on the 2nd.

2752b673.jpg

The pyramid apricot wheat ale I'm drinking tastes like a smirnof ice.... any input? I have a feeling it might not be natural flavors..

Kaotica said:
New Belgium Snow Day Winter Ale. Dark, nice hoppy aroma, 6.2%... Certainly there are worse ways to end the day, apparently Sam Adams Winter among them.

One of my favorites this year! New Belgium did an awesome job!

Been enjoying moose drool in bottles, but its hard not to just keep going to lagunitas or russian river brewery, living 15 minutes from both.

Just opened a bottle of my Bolo Head Black English IPA. Hmmmm very good, but it came out more like a porter. I used to much dark grain to early in the boil. Will improve on the "IPA" angle next time.

Youngs double chocolate stout. A bit over carbonated, had to let it sit for a while but now it's nice.

Also had a home brew pumpkin ale, it was ready at the end of October but only now have the spices come together and it's really nice.

Have to settle for some cheap lager,my wife doesn't want any pale ale lately. I guess because it's not ours. But some shots will go well with it. Colder than a well digger's backside today. Maybe sneak one of her summer ales later that I put in the fridge with mine this morning.

Cream stout and Belgian honey... wish I had more cream stout... and the Belgian needs a lot of bottle conditioning. Next up... pumpkin ale!

@ a sports bar drinkin a Boulevard Pale Ale. Have Nutcracker & Shiner Cheer on tap. Gonna b a good night as long as SWMBO doesn't take exception to my consumption!!

I also am drinking Boulevard, going with the Single-Wide IPA though. I've been drinking a lot of Mother's lately...Forgot about the goodness of Boulevard.

Bud Light.. it's Christmas time.. and all the money is under the tree and I have to drink off the dollar meun.

Home brewed dark strong ale, 2 hearted ale, Breckinridge vanilla porter, now a becks dark... workin my way down te foodchain

A Belgian Allegash Triple Reserve that I got as an office Xmas gift - very nice!

Back