What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Three Floyd's BrooDoo. This stuff is awesome.

Agreed on that. I picked up a bomber of it a few weeks ago when I was in Ft Wayne IN and it is one of the most balanced fresh hops ales I have ever had.

Tonight:

-1 year old Founders Breakfast Stout I cellared myself(incredible)
-Hoppin Frog BORIS(delicious) I havent had it in a while since moving up to Michigan. At home in Ohio for T-Day weekend
-Homebrewed Arrogant Bastard clone, Dry Hopped with Centennial and Chinook. Its been 6 months since I bottled this and this is still delicious. Hops are incredible at preserving :D

:tank:

I just got home from work and I opened an amber ale that I bottled 4 weeks ago. 3 weeks ago I thought I screwed up the recipe but tonight is is pretty good and I am quite happy with it. Patience is everything when it comes to homebrew.

Coors Banquet. All day. Every day.

JK :D

My steady (always have it around) right now is Sierra Nevada celebration and I've got a few fall beers I'm finally getting around to:

DF Punkin
Great Lakes Nosferatu Imperial Red
Great Divide Denver Pale
Weyerbacher Imperial Pumpkin

Cheers! :mug:

Had a couple Snow Days while brewing and now I'm going to celebrate the end of a long brew night with a Ten Fidy before bed.

Was finally able to get my hands on some. For a Saint Arnold beer, it is actually good. Yes, for those in the know, this is the 2011 Christmas Pub Crawl Glass.

2f5e95eb.jpg

Love the glass! And I love the Sailing Santa. Had it on tap at the brewery. Takes the best parts of both the IPA and Xmas and blends into quite the tasty beer. :mug: Is that glass laser-etched like last year's was?

Love the glass! And I love the Sailing Santa. Had it on tap at the brewery. Takes the best parts of both the IPA and Xmas and blends into quite the tasty beer. :mug: Is that glass laser-etched like last year's was?

Laser Etched? Last years (the black/white progression of man) glass was silk screened just like this. Unless I am missing something :confused:

My favorite beer. I have grown to love others, but none seem to make me happy as this one. Seriously, the only thing I miss about being born and raised in California. Enjoying one while we pack up for the big move to our new house.

0dcc0aa4.jpg

Very nice! I am having a good ole Red Tail Ale watching the Raiders play their usual heart attack ball!

If I could have only one beer forever more it would be Firestone's DBA. So good and I'm a hop head.

Drinking some Victory Hop Devil at the moment. Delicious. Looks like a couple Torpedo's in there as well that I will probably (for sure) get to.

Mikkeller hop series-willamette currently. 5$ a bottle,pretty overpriced for 11.2 oz bottles. So far he should have toned down the malt character so we can taste the hops a little more- good tasting beer just needs less malt character.Same with aroma its more malt pastry yeast than hop.Its just a little hard to find the hop character in these so far.good beers though- 5$ a bottle-no.
Well this above,as far as the willamette,and mt hood were, but after the galena that definatly had some hop character in there, guess the latters are mellow hops even that being though the hops should have been adjusted accordingly,unless they are just that sublte of hops. But my understanding is he used the same amounts of everything in each one. Hmm, thinking too much.Im definatley going for the Galena hops soon though.Im figuring why should i brew all the single hops when mikkeller already can show me. Ha.Im still going to do it though. Just want to find my favorate, and im finding using the hops homebrewing are not like the commercially hopped beers that i like so much.

BierMuncher's Blue Moon Clone (Blue Balls Wit) homebrew. First pint after carbonation.

Finally able to drink my first brew.. The True Brew Oktoberfest. Wasn't very malty, lightly hopped. Oh well, it's drinkable! :)

Then onto Sam Adam's Imperial series stuff... Double Bock, Imperial White, and Imperial Stout. Fun to see how far a particular style can go...

Glass of Shyraz. All the packing and boxing up of our stuff for the move to our new house I wanted something sip-able.

Back