What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traquair house ale. Never had one before, and I've been inspired to try a wee heavy/70 scottish ale partigyle as my next brew.

When I had youngs double chocolate stout I thought it had way too much chocolate... But then again I was completely hammered. I'd like to try it again in a better state of mind

La Chouffe IPA Tripel

ForumRunner_20110921_220930.jpg

STomp said:
Friggin my PSA IPA *Palisades, Simcoe, Amarillo*

Thing is money! :rockin::tank:

I've recently been looking into Palisades, since they use it in Nugget Nectar. I love Amarillo and Simcoe, and it sounds like the Palisade would fit right in based on what I've read about them.

I've recently been looking into Palisades, since they use it in Nugget Nectar. I love Amarillo and Simcoe, and it sounds like the Palisade would fit right in based on what I've read about them.

The floral note on the PSA IPA is sooo good. Nice amber color. And the taste....well, let's just say you get into trouble real quick. :mug:

A red ale I brewed a few months back. It's not the worst I've brewed but certainly not the best either. And this keg will not kick - damn it Jim!

hmmmmi passed over the hop wallop (i've been stiffed on a hopdevil 6er once the pack was 3 yearsold)for stone ipa today, now im quaffing on a Lagunitas Ipa Clone i i did partial mash, def best brew i've done to date

Orange, corriander, cascade pale...I have brewed this a few times but, I think this batch is even better than before.

Moylan's Double IPA, then a Saint Arnold Divine Reserve 11. I'm really impressed with Moylan's brews. I have yet to have anything from them I don't like

Right now nothing but last night I had a Twin Lakes Ofest that was really delicious. I need a beer right now. I'll be back in a minute. :)

American wheat with lack luster head retention that tastes like a kickass german hefe.

Saison. Only 2 more bottles left after this one. Definitely going to have to rebrew it soon.

Don't you hate that - relaxing with a sweet beer from your own kitchen...find out that you've depleted your bank for some reason or another...grrr... makes me wanna brew 20gal at a time. Shoot. :mad:

Right this minute- Sierra's Torpedo IPA for this season just hit the store, so I bought six, and it's going down real well.......

At a wedding tonight... and holy hell, Sam Adams, i'm very happy, no dud light for this guy!

I just had one of "MY" first brews a MR beer WCPA Decent. can't wait to get the rest of my 2nd and 3rd batch in the fridge ;)

Latest posts

Back