What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chowin' down on my Downward Flight Belgian White...about to grill up a few steaks. ...maybe I better switch over to the "Who's smoking meat...?" thread now.

ForumRunner_20110719_180948.jpg

teddy4xp said:
How did it turn out? I have 4oz of flight hops in my freezer, I'm looking forward to brewing with them

Eh, I prefer deep pungent thick IPAs, the flavor on this one is pretty bright. I'll pull up the recipe later for you.

I just recently tried Censored as well and felt exactly the same way as you did about it. It was the first LaGunitas beer I'd had and it made me a little hesitant to buy more of their products. I recently bought the Undercover Ivestigation Shut-Down Ale, only because I couldn't resist the price and have been very pleased with it! Glad I didn't bail after the Censored on Lagunitas!

Definitely try their other brews they are some of my favorites. Maximus, Wilco Tango Foxtrot, Lucky13 omgggg Luv those 3 the most. :mug:

Bigbeavk said:
Definitely try their other brews they are some of my favorites. Maximus, Wilco Tango Foxtrot, Lucky13 omgggg Luv those 3 the most. :mug:

I will definitely check them out when I see them! Thanks for the recomendations!

Brewing my 5th batch so I popped my first bottle from my 2nd batch. Its an IPA and I have to say, its great! Its just at 2 weeks so I'm hoping it'll get even better in another week or two.

Batch#2-IPA.jpg

Bigbeavk said:

I sampled numerous Lucky 13's at a brewfest today! It falls in my overall top 5! AWESOME BEER!!!!

Cool and foggy mornings this weekend so I sampled some of my darker beers to revisit them again for brewing this fall. Dark Strong Ale is awaiting cool rainy days this winter.

Arcadia IPA. First time with this one and pleasantly surprised. Nice balance of bitterness and maltiness and a nice mouthfeel. Time for another...

Madhouse coffee stout :) first impression was bam coffee is strong but after a few sips sure grows on you.

A couple of Boulevard Wheats followed by a Boulevard Pale Ale. I never used to get the wheat but they're unbelievably enjoyable in this hot weather.

jsguitar said:
A couple of Boulevard Wheats followed by a Boulevard Pale Ale. I never used to get the wheat but they're unbelievably enjoyable in this hot weather.

Boulevard has really been impressing me lately. Their Smokestack series is great!! Saison, Tripel, and Quad are excellent! Haven't tried the double wide ipa, but I'm sure it's good as well.

Back