What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Long Hammer IPA. Man, I forgot how good this stuff is. Hope mine comes out as good, bottling on Saturday.

Sipping slowly on a bottle of my Outer Limits IPA.

Gotta try and drop a few before thong season is in full swing. :D

Thong's don't go out of season! It's just the close overtop of them that go out in the summer :eek:

"Tasting" my Fat Tire clone. hmm can't quite remember what it tasted like, One more Pint...hmmmm I wasn't quite paying attention....One more. My best brew to date. No "homebrew" taste. Would believe it was commercial.

Home Brewed Kolsch.

Not bad.
Not as good as the batches brewed last year with Wyeast's VSS Kolsch II yeast.

still, not a bad brew - considering I am nowhere near Germany. :rockin:

Found a new Wheat Beer that I really like.
Napa Smith Brewery Wheat beer

It has a really interesting taste, and it is priced inexpensively.

Trying new beers really helps me understand styles... and this one has made me rethink wheat beers.

Deschutes Hop Henge IPA.
This experimental IPA is quite flavorful. I like it.

The taste is initially bitter but dries out and reminds me of LemonTRIX.

Going to have to age some of this and see what happens. :ban:

My slightly modified version of BM's Drowning Hops IPA ...I "sampled" about 2 pints of it.

Pike Pale from the Pike Pub in Seattle. The recently started shipping bombers to LA, so I picked up some. Not as fresh and clean as I remember in the pub. I don't think shipping helped this beer. :(

Yes, right now I am drinking....

Currently killing a 12'er of Sierra Nevada and a 6'er of Kona Brewings Pipeline Porter....

Just got done with dinner... BBQ country style ribs w/ new potatoes and some salad...

Now for a nice pillow for dinner...

Just finished a 1yo rye IPA, and cracked a 6month old redrocket (malty munich heavy double IPA). So good.

Today I bought an 18-pack of Budweiser. I think that's the first time ever I bought Bud... but for 30 cents a can, I couldn't pass it up. It wasn't even that bad after a hot and humid day outside.

Homemade lemon soda. Squeezed and strained about six large lemons, threw a few pounds of ice, some water, and a couple cups of simple syrup in a keg, hit it with 25psi and shook the crap out of it.

This is just until the giant pork loin is ready, then I switch back to (young but tasty) B3 Vienna.

A rye pale ale of my own making. I needed to start using the pacific gem hops that I have had for nearly a year, so I whipped something up, and it is awesome!

Working my way through a Flying Fish sampler pack courtesy of my Easter visit to see the folks:

Belgian-Style Dubbel
Hopfish IPA
ESB Amber Ale
Extra Pale Ale

Well I have a can of Yuengling Lager I'm choking down with the mouth sweats after 7 previous before that, 2 Newcastles, and Before that 2 home brews Brown ales. Yeah I am not looking for morning.:drunk:

A Leinenkugel 1888 Bock, now a glass of my own Purple Drink Wine. Just like grape soda, with a bit of booze!

Rochefort 8

* Do you all mostly READ this thread as a reference to to find new beers to try or POST to this thread as a way to say, I'M DRINKING BETTER BEER THAN YOU RIGHT NOW! :p

I get new emails on this thread and read it with interest to see what folks are drinking (like the thread was intended).

I've seen I'm not the only one that enjoys different beers from all over.

I also find it interesting that some beers from the other side of the pond are being enjoyed on this side AND are available.
And it gives us a place to announce the wonderful brews we make :rockin:

Broke open one of my '08 Longshot boxes and having the Cranberry Wit.
It's not that bad. SWMBO seemed to like it as well.

Wow I completely forgot about Apfelwein. Shame on me... I need to make it.

Do so. Its so frickin' easy too. I have 10 gallons ready to drink with another 5 gallons cranking away.

Once it gets warm it a very refreshing drink. Was torn about AW or wit after mowing the grass.

Back