What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bell's Two Hearted Clone
IMG20230202200032.jpg

I know I’m being naive, but I’ve never heard of big hearted. How is it?
It’s new. I did enjoy it. I only had 1 so it’s difficult for me to describe it but you can tell it’s related to 2 Hearted but a little more sweet. I’ll have another tonight and come back to describe it. Media Release.

I’m at the newest brewery in the area, Hermosa Brewing in Torrance, CA. This is my second time here. About two weeks ago I had their pale ale and English porter which were pretty solid. Right now I’m trying their Four Winds IPA. It’s labeled west coast but it still is a little hazy. I think it straddles the line between a classic WC IPA and a Hazy. It has a solid bitterness, but is very fruity, Tangerine and tropical fruit. Not quite as crisp and dry as I’d like but not bad. It’s also balancing out nicer as it warms up in the glass.

Attachments

• 93D68559-7EE0-402D-8E09-03FB48AF46EB.jpeg
    93D68559-7EE0-402D-8E09-03FB48AF46EB.jpeg
    771.5 KB · Views: 0
I'm at the beach for another week hanging out in the rv. So I'm trying to check out a couple newer craft beers in the area. This one is brewed by Idyll Hounds Brewery in Santa Rosa Beach Florida. It's a very well balanced Bohmian Pilsner with a clean crisp freshness you expect from the style. Later today I plan to visit the brewey to sample more of their offerings.
20230204_120120.jpg

Hmmm should have been working today but Vitamin Sea had their 4th anniversary. Lazy Saturday!!!!

Who Moved my Cones NEPIA And 4th anniversary stout
IMG_20230204_133332.jpg

Come on Feb sun!!!!
Screenshot_20230204-130551.png

And I've been to VSB a million times but never visited Barreled Z House next door. Interesting copper ale using local rum barrel. A little sweet coconut up front but we'll balanced
IMG_20230204_141029.jpg
IMG_20230204_140457.jpg

I finally made it out to Idyll Hounds Brewery in Santa Rosa Beach. What a cool brewery, atmosphere and beer offerings. I'm kinda saddened it took me so long to get by here. It's only 5 or 6 miles west of me. I'm having a Divide and Conquer DIPA. Very nice example of the style. Very citrusy nose and taste. Well balanced with citrus hops forward and finish. I'll be returning often as I pass by here almost daily.
IMG_20230204_152353863.jpg

Back