What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DA082F69-33F5-4FB6-BA04-D030ED438FF2.jpeg
0385B3ED-8FA5-4B7B-A46F-127D05221A89.jpeg
A76E1375-72B3-4CC0-BD3E-E5C4C2C21FC4.jpeg
8546DB18-215B-452F-8EEA-C6AA1763DAEA.jpeg
Various beers over the weekend and many others not pictured. This weekend flew by!
PS - That s’mores lager was disgusting. My buddy said he saved the other can to make me suffer since he did a few weeks ago. 🤣 A couple of sips & down the drain.

S'mores lager??? What the duff!!
Yeah, I said "What the hell"? I mean s'mores in a stout makes sense, but a lager? I think someone may have had the munchies and came up with this bad idea... 😆

A friend of there's brought over a mixed pack from this place and there were two of these in there. So he saved the other for me to try. It's nice to have friends who think of you and want to share the disgusting things with you too. LOL

Short pour of HB Irish Red after scraping about 500 lbs of ice off the floor of the garage. It’s just enough above freezing here today that I was able to get rid of all the stuff that has melted off our pickup and frozen to the floor over the last few weeks.
E7576FD7-B39F-4D05-A466-F2899B5F53F1.jpeg

my Homebrewed wild ale just shy of a year from brew day. It was fermented with my house culture blend that primarily consists of local microbes. It was aged on white grapes and Sauvignon Blanc conditioned French oak spirals and dryhoped with Nelson
68963208-62F8-428E-866F-E18CA15F6CA3.jpeg

Last edited:
What yeast do you like to use in your ESB. I’ve never brewed one and want to take a stab. I have Imperial Pub on hand and was think of using tat but certainly interested to hear what you used
I typically use WLP002 or 005. Sometimes I use Wyeast Ringwood (I am a fan of buttery ringwood).

For this batch I will have to go back and look at my notes. That picture is also the last pour from the keg, so its not as clear as it was pouring.

Back