What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D1A5C5C8-299E-48A1-A544-CCF63BD1F0FD.jpeg

Best beer I've had from these guys and everything from them has been solid. I wouldn't say dry hopped is English to me but it's got a good punch from the Aramis hops. I guess it's a smash. It's simple but simple is good a lot of times. All the beers have nice lacing and this one puts it altogether at 6%
IMG_20221114_191007.jpg

Canoe sex beer with dinner (grilled mahi).😉
View attachment 791829
That is actually one of my very favorite beers during the summer when its 90 degrees outside. Its the American version of Corona. But brewed here so you get it fresher and I haven’t really had a skunky one. People love to hate AB but they do this one well.

Oldest brewery in the U. S.! In Merritt Island again for the moon launch. Hope I'm not jinxing it again!
View attachment 791814
Yeah they claim to be the oldest brewery in the US. Molson claims to be the oldest brewery in North America. Yeungling is not all that far from me, I should go for a tour some day.

Back