What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hooyeah

image-1909774747.jpg

Brooklyn Pre-Prohibition lager. Just about to make some homemade fettuccine noodles, for dinner...

That's five nights in a row? Or is it six? ;)

Try at least 30 days, straight.

I don't know why I bother lifting heavy at the gym. I'm trading my six pack for six packs of beer. Here's to hoping I don't get fat.:eek: :eek:

Just had Mark's Hopstinger. It was on ice and the pretty label got messed up, so I'll skip the pic. I think I tasted 10 or 12 beers or so today. This is better than 8 of them for sure! Well made beer. Getting ready to go get crazy at pro night.

Sweet Water IPA. The dough for the noodles is coming along nicely, now to start on the sauce...

Going to go grab one of my Milk Chocolate Stouts while I try to come up with a way to tell my "friend since 12th grade" that I haven't spoken to since then that I don't want to watch his video on "starting my own energy supplier company". :(

Going to go grab one of my Milk Chocolate Stouts while I try to come up with a way to tell my "friend since 12th grade" that I haven't spoken to since then that I don't want to watch his video on "starting my own energy supplier company". :(

Dose this help I don't fooking want to watch your video s0n. Hope I helped :-D

jaydog2314 said:
First taste of my ruination clone. Pretty damn good doesn't taste exactly like ruination but damn good. Only been in the bottle for 2 weeks and cold since this morning!

Looks good

Good stuff.

I had some more of my Highland Park 18 over the weekend. Too bad I can't check-in on Untappd.

Allagash platinum dragon, free will collabo-what?, and Kane solitude.

image-755837032.jpg

YES!!!! this beer is amazing! :D too bad my new glass doesn't fit in the sofa cup holder

Honestly, their Saison and Maibock (not yet in distribution) are their best beers. Glad you enjoyed! CONNECTICUT!!!

Lagaunitas just had an epic jockey box fail ad 20'+beer guyser. Onto perennial plan b

image-2395887915.jpg

Soured wort fermented on cuttants

Another of my buddy's HB this is the red ale I helped with the hops and hop schedule it's pretty tasty. He brewed this again but used Cali pale yeast we shall see the difference he bottled it tonight

image-726105406.jpg

atimmerman88 said:
Last but not least....

Good drink, portable serving ware

You know, I could forgive that if you we're in a hotel room, but it does not appear as such! Sir, you need some proper glassware!! Unless you actually are in a hotel room, then carry on!

NIZZLE said:
Dose this help I don't fooking want to watch your video s0n. Hope I helped :-D

Ha! If he calls me again, I'm going to have to get medieval on his ass. He used to be a cool dude, but now his definition of success is making as much money as humanly possible and screw everyone else! Needless to say he's still single.

Latest posts

Back