What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peach wheat. Refreshing.
IMG_20230718_165624_burst_01.jpg

IMG_1669.jpeg
Visio diagrams don’t make themselves. Catching up at a local brewery while my daughter is at her audition for theater camp so she knows what role she will get for Mean Girls Jr.
What to get next? 🤔
Update - This Beer:
MUNCHEEZ TRUCK
9.3% alc./vol • IMPERIAL STOUT
Imperial stout with coconut, peanut butter & cocoa nibs.

Last edited:
I heard from a guy that heard from a guy that the original Budweiser from the old country is pretty good... thoughts?
I can confirm those rumours. While I wouldn't call it the best Czech lager, I'd certainly call it good.
I might be a bit biased here since I've had the chance to try the draught version several times while in Czechia, but even the exported version seems to hold up decently, at least here in Central Europe.
Not sure how the American Budweiser would compare since I haven't tried it yet, but judging from what I've heard I think the Czech one's the winner here.

I can confirm those rumours. While I wouldn't call it the best Czech lager, I'd certainly call it good.
I might be a bit biased here since I've had the chance to try the draught version several times while in Czechia, but even the exported version seems to hold up decently, at least here in Central Europe.
Not sure how the American Budweiser would compare since I haven't tried it yet, but judging from what I've heard I think the Czech one's the winner here.
There’s a place in Northern Michigan called Legs Inn. Polish restaurant that carries Budweiser from chec. ( sp). It’s fun and I thought the beer tasted excellent!

There’s a place in Northern Michigan called Legs Inn. Polish restaurant that carries Budweiser from chec. ( sp). It’s fun and I thought the beer tasted excellent!
Sounds like a fun place. Like I've said, I may be a bit biased in regards to my rating since I've tried so many great beers, but I'd certainly still call it good. :)
Also, one of these days I really need to get my hands on some American Budweiser, just to see how that compares.

Sounds like a fun place. Like I've said, I may be a bit biased in regards to my rating since I've tried so many great beers, but I'd certainly still call it good. :)
Also, one of these days I really need to get my hands on some American Budweiser, just to see how that compares.
As far domestics go, the red Bud is the best! But this beer from the chec (sp) better and real good. Crisp with more flavor. Sounds like a good plan, please report your findings!!! Lol

Some days, I worry that I'm too anal retentive about my brewing...

IMG_1790.png

Other days, I worry less so...

IMG_1800.png

Although this beer needs a new name... lagering the crap out of it for three months does not make a beer a zwickel... It's so named as the recipe is loosely based on Urban Chestnut's Zwickel. This is definitely a helles.

Sounds intriguing! Just how does one make a “blueberry hop water?”
I boiled calypso cones for 60 minutes and “hop dipped” a half ounce of lemon drop (More Beer has a good how to video) then I added some blueberry extract compound I have from Amoretti. It’s very bitter and I just emptied the berry, so to refill my dispensing bottle I’ve added 500 blood orange flavored water with 600 ml of the hop water. It’s carbing and I’ll see if I should dilute it more tomorrow. It’s not really a suitable substitute for beer, but I think it’s better than hop tea.

Latest posts

Back