What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 747857
Went in for one, came out with three. I only heard of Better Half recently. It's funny because it's been around a long time but that happens a lot despite being on two beer forums.
View attachment 747858
That's sweet Hogarth throwing a screen pass for twelve yards and a first down.
Edit: Take note of the concentration.

More cat!

FECD7378-0CFC-483B-B81B-BA72FD677E20.jpeg

Love cats to pieces. I'm fortunate (in my opinion) to be a cat and dog person.
I have no doubt that you making someone's cat famous will be well-received.

Zymurgy often publishes members' brew dog and cat pics. Maybe people should do more of that here, as you mentioned.

Server asked if I wanted a classic garnish or maybe bleu cheese in my olive & he must have guessed my answer by the puzzled look I gave him like... "do I LOOK millennial?"

Bleu cheese in a classic martini? Bleu cheese in ANY drink? What, was he raised by wolves?

Celebrating @Dgallo and I taking 1st and 2nd in Wild ales in a local competition by sampling my Chardonnay barrel aged saison, which probably won’t be winning any medals as it is the first beer through the barrel :)

View attachment 748109
Congratulations.
I just got my results back from the annual homebrew competition at The Brew Hut in Aurora, CO today. My Schwarzbier got a first place gold in its category and a second place silver in the Best of Show.
Drinking a HB NEIPA now.
63D3846B-DE09-420F-945F-3073561B28F5.jpeg

Congratulations.
I just got my results back from the annual homebrew competition at The Brew Hut in Aurora, CO today. My Schwarzbier got a first place gold in its category and a second place silver in the Best of Show.
Drinking a HB NEIPA now.
View attachment 748129
Told you your dark ale was good! Congrats !

Congratulations.
Drinking a HB NEIPA now.

Woo hoo! Well done @camonick !! Are you sure you don't actually brew professionally? Ha ha, it shouldn't be a surprise, your beers look phenomenal~!
:bravo:

Last edited:
Another excellent beer from @WhoDatDad78 from the LOT thread... this one is a perfect beer for an early brew day. Takes me back to about 10 years ago when I had my first berliner it was during philly beer week and I was sitting at the now defunct nodding head brewpub, feeling the effects of the day before, had their berliner with splash of orange juice for a hair of the dog special.
20211107_115222.jpg

Back