What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prepping for draft night. Hoping it'll get hackedView attachment 677108

Thanks for the heads up! Cleaning the cobwebs off the brewpub TV...

Why I didn't get at least a 4pk of this..
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200423162117637_COVER.jpg

B16C4666-9CA7-4496-9BF4-784325948A37.jpeg
Had to run out today and get some items. Decided to swing by a local brewery to support them. Picked up two crowlers and a 4-pack.
This Bohemian Pilsner is ok although I would have expected it to be clearer. Maybe I’m wrong b/c I’m no expert with Pilsners but either way I supported a small local business.

My fridge is empty of fresh beer so figured I would enjoy the rest of this delicious OWA small batch Sweet Harmony from Ed Bley.

I pulled out the only beer from my “cellar” and want help picking something for my birthday next Friday. I told the wife I was going to sell them but she talked some sense into me.

So? What am I going to crack? The Rare is 2015.
F1EC3050-7AAE-46BA-88F6-E0CC98FDF0CF.jpeg

My fridge is empty of fresh beer so figured I would enjoy the rest of this delicious OWA small batch Sweet Harmony from Ed Bley.

I pulled out the only beer from my “cellar” and want help picking something for my birthday next Friday. I told the wife I was going to sell them but she talked some sense into me.

View attachment 677133
I tried the Scotch Parabola on tap when it was first released. Way too much of an over-powering scotch flavor. I still bought a few bottles to put away to sit on for a few years. It's probably still too young, but if you do try it let me know how it's aging.

View attachment 677133

That rare is head and shoulders above any of those...its your birthday dude go for it!

View attachment 677133
The correct answer is: Yes

Supporting local
IMG_20200423_201549.jpg

That rare is head and shoulders above any of those...its your birthday dude go for it!

this is what I’m thinking. I’ve had the 2015 parabola and it was great, but been craving the rare since I got it from an earlier FotD. I need to look back to see who sent it. He is a FotD hero. Came with the matching glass too.

Back