What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, I think in order to actually lose my job or get laid off without benefits, the entire plant would need to be shut down. Definitely people out there in far worse shape than me, but this is the start of my sixth week. My guess is that I get called back in next week, but from there it'll be week on/week off, or two on/one off.

Tht was 2009 for us. Brutal. No matter what we seem to make itView attachment 676864 though these things.

IMG_20200421_194727.jpg
IMG_20200422_133320.jpg
IMG_20200422_143852.jpg

Dang ya Covid. It’s official. Had to cancel our wedding we’ve been planning for 3 years and cancel our honeymoon to Dublin, Paris and Rome. So beer and 2017 nfl draft replay on espn2.
View attachment 676879
Love your choice of beer!

Seriously, as mentioned, this will pass at some point. In the meantime, get married privately and start your lives together. And then when it is possible, have the gathering (and renewal of vows, if you decide) that you and your significant other want. You won't regret doing it.

Back