What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus!! A guy has oral surgery and skips a few days and it takes me all night to catch up just on this page!! LOL missed u all. Cheers!

Ha! Been there plenty of times...the only thread on the internet I'm willing to go through pages at a time to stay "up-to-date".

With that, a Mango IPA from Alvarado. It's very yummy!! Father-in-law brought over lengua, always amazing! I bought these for those who I owe beer; you will thank me later.
IMG_20190510_202106.jpg

As a kid of the 80’s playing the NES I couldn’t resist getting this glass when I had the chance. I think other members here felt the same way and I was happy to help them out to get one too. It’s a killer glass!
And some of us are very grateful that you were willing to share [emoji3]

My HB PTE clone, I named it for my buddy on my cycling team who HATES IPAs. Mat Enjoys IPAs M.E.I.P.A[emoji1787]View attachment 626308
Poor Mat...doesnt know what he's missing. I've made some killer PTE clones myself. Got into the hazy thing and now IPAs are hit and miss. Mostly miss. On topic, Milk with breakfast. Going to see Endgame in a couple hours....beer begins then.

IMG_5256.JPG

The kiddos wanted to have a lemonade and flower (dandelions) stand in the driveway. So I’ll sit back in the garage and enjoy this one while they wait for customers.
Did I mention we live in the back of a development with no through traffic? I tried to explain this to them but they didn’t care. The wife and I will probably be their only customers. Whatever makes them happy!

IMG_5257.JPG

Lil’ Hellion by Brothers Brewing.
Description: Lil’ Hellion is a testament to the Bavarian brewing tradition of quality ingredients, precise balance and craftsmanship. Muted German hops add a subtle depth that compliments the soft malty sweetness and unbelievably clean finish that define the Helles, a refreshing golden lager that is sure to satisfy with every sip.
Nice and refreshing I will say!

Alamo Drafthouse Movie Endgame action.

Local brewery that ages every beer on oak, Roughhouse. Pic is an IPA. Also had their Amber. Electric Jellyfish. Lakewood Temptress Nitro Imperial stout. Now this oddball brew from 2018...free expired yeast/LME.

20190511_125140.jpeg
20190511_164824.jpeg

Back