What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
23BA3DA5-2A14-4315-8AA2-1E7E0BC2CBC9.jpeg

First pour from a new batch... Belgian Blonde Ale... came out really good! Cheers!!

IMG_4745.JPG

Ramos Gin Fizz - Berliner Weisse by Other Half
Very unique!

Untappd’s description:
Pastrytown VIP only. Inspired by the classic cocktail, we brewed this with pils malt, oats, and milk sugar and then conditioned it on orange blossom water, lemon, lime and a blend of gin botanicals.

View attachment 620763
Ramos Gin Fizz - Berliner Weisse by Other Half
Very unique!

Untappd’s description:
Pastrytown VIP only. Inspired by the classic cocktail, we brewed this with pils malt, oats, and milk sugar and then conditioned it on orange blossom water, lemon, lime and a blend of gin botanicals.
That is def unique. What you think of it?

I have a mixed style Berliner going tht I added milk sugar, 4.25 lbs raspberries, and Mosiac and mandarina bov. Hop today. It’s also going to get a tincture of 3 vanilla beans and 1 oz of wet orange zest. Hoping it come out good

That is def unique. What you think of it?

I have a mixed style Berliner going tht I added milk sugar, 4.25 lbs raspberries, and Mosiac and mandarina bov. Hop today. It’s also going to get a tincture of 3 vanilla beans and 1 oz of wet orange zest. Hoping it come out good

It’s ok but not my favorite. It tastes a lot like ginger ale which I’m not too fond of. The other adjuncts and flavors are very muted. I can’t tell there’s lactose/milk sugar in here. The lemons show a little but that’s it.

Back