What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do :)

Dark sour in the fridge chilling and I gotta get something in the freezer asap...got another 15mins before torching some wood.

Think I might do the same once this hockey game is over. Gotta do something to cut through these mosquitos.

And a vice versa to you, too! I may be in MT in October helping capture and tag some golden eagles. I'll holler if so :)
One of my best nature pictures as a kid was taken of a golden eagle out in MT. Made my parents pull over as I ran out to take a pic. Hugest
pterodactyl coming off a utility pole swooping down to kill me.

IMG_1527994489.853106.jpg

One of my best nature pictures as a kid was taken of a golden eagle out in MT. Made my parents pull over as I ran out to take a pic. Hugest
pterodactyl coming off a utility pole swooping down to kill me.

I first saw them in person in Utah last year when we were trapping and tagging sage grouse. It was during the day when we were killing time; monster birds! It'll be fun to handle one if I can get out there this fall.

Where's the pic!!

I first saw them in person in Utah last year when we were trapping and tagging sage grouse. It was during the day when we were killing time; monster birds! It'll be fun to handle one if I can get out there this fall.

Where's the pic!!
I think I may still have it. Not in the digital age! I thought it was a bald eagle but the wing span was immense and dark as it jumped off the pole. I still remember the claws. Never ran so fast in my life.

Where's the pic!!

They're monsters. You oughta do some Sage Grouse studies in MT and then share lek coordinates with me!

Only cigars that have been smoked here are when my dad visits. I just burnt about 15 of them up when I lit the fire. I have a fire pit in the yard and he still throws them in the bushes when he’s done!

I am burning my hand trying to take this fooking picture and I still cannot show the label and all you see is fire. @Boomer this is the Cucumber sour and it's very refreshing. Probably a stupid thing to grab it at 9:30 at night but it still tastes really good.

PS, yes the can is balanced on the glass, sideways...why not
IMG_20180602_212555.jpg

I am burning my hand trying to take this fooking picture and I still cannot show the label and all you see is fire. @Boomer this is the Cucumber sour and it's very refreshing. Probably a stupid thing to grab it at 9:30 at night but it still tastes really good.

PS, yes the can is balanced on the glass, sideways...why not
View attachment 573380

I’ll take your word for it.

Borderline Remmy right now, oh boy. I wouldn't be lying if I said I picked up white peaches from the farmers market today knowing that I had a beer from @jerbrew waiting on me. Also my wife's gone for the next 2 days so I'm kind of in a status of reckless abandonment.
IMG_20180602_215935.jpg

You don't bring your own liquor?
Drank it already at that point...
You're on your way to my turf it seams. I sent you that list of recommendations I promised, just in time.
Heck yeah, much appreciated and like I said we gotta meet up for a drink!!
Where’s he headed?
San Diego and LA! The flight claimed a half can of green, damned jet blue. Had a local amber ale and that green too tired for more

5% Rye Pale Ale ( 50% Rye + 40% Golden Promise + 10% Premium English Caramalt ) with all Simcoe hops. Delicious and refreshing.

San Diego and LA! The flight claimed a half can of green, damned jet blue. Had a local amber ale and that green too tired for more

Wow, not really sure how that one flew over my head. I literally just had beers with @jerbrew a few days ago. I guess I assumed you were going somewhere else he claimed as his turf.

I hope you meet up with him for beers and get to hear Russ sneeze.

Latest posts

Back