What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Swill coffee
20180602_193027.jpeg

Mmmm, that’s a good one. You adding additional sub floor for hard wood?

Yeah I have to add 1/4” to the rooms where there was carpet to make it level with the adjoining rooms that didn’t have carpet. Then we can lay the new flooring down. Not hardwoods but the Pergo Max Plus or something like that. Scratch and water resistant which is needed having two young kids, three dogs and a cat.

I joined Mikkeller’s “Viking Club” and one of the perks is three free growler fills. Having my first ever fill from Mikkeller and it’s a nice and juicy Windy Hill!

No photos because I’m too lazy and I’d rather drink it.

Yeah I have to add 1/4” to the rooms where there was carpet to make it level with the adjoining rooms that didn’t have carpet. Then we can lay the new flooring down. Not hardwoods but the Pergo Max Plus or something like that. Scratch and water resistant which is needed having two young kids, three dogs and a cat.
Make sure the floors are level and padding placed. Pergo cavities will amplify the nails of dogs like x1000 if not done correctly. I went back to tile..

My 98 year old floors have character now courtesy of two medium dogs, four cats, and me dragging poopy around (doh)!

Wow I bet those floors and house have some stories! Our house is only 10 yeas old but the carpets were the cheap contractor carpets and the original owner didn’t take care of them. Then our puppy chewed through the vinyl last summer. So it’s time.

Make sure the floors are level and padding placed. Pergo cavities will amplify the nails of dogs like x1000 if not done correctly. I went back to tile..

I do remember how loud it was in our old house when we did the same thing there. Yeah if it’s not level it won’t be good, but thankfully so far so good with that part.

Take it easy!

@pshankstar The majority of the house is original or at least I think so. While I don't know when they installed the chain lock (they managed to not even do it level, my type of install), I can assure you it's left a number of people in and our over the years. I think it's original because there are other parts to this house that do not quite line up (ie: the French doors between the main living area and the formal dining area...the doors do not actually close properly, lol).

IMG_20180602_185439.jpg

96E11C37-C70D-4CED-B1DF-BB01EEB2680F.jpeg
You know you could clip there nails or get them booties right? the booties are best cuz they provide entertainment from animals slipping everywhere.

We have the booties and the dog walks like he is on ice. My little guy is always putting them on and a shirt and my wife is always yelling at him cause the dog is her baby and she doesn’t like seeing him walk funny and his head down when a shirt is on. Ironically she bought all of it!

@pshankstar The majority of the house is original or at least I think so. While I don't know when they installed the chain lock (they managed to not even do it level, my type of install), I can assure you it's left a number of people in and our over the years. I think it's original because there are other parts to this house that do not quite line up (ie: the French doors between the main living area and the formal dining area...the doors do not actually close properly, lol).

View attachment 573336

We have a 110 year old that we are almost done fixering uppering after some jackas$ rigged the whole thing and abandoned it.

Nothing was level or plum but dam I love this place.

And a vice versa to you, too! I may be in MT in October helping capture and tag some golden eagles. I'll holler if so :)

Let me know. I have rubber jawed offset footholds, phai traps, dho gazzas, noose carpets, bal chatris, and a few bow nets...

Did I also mention that I live between two major north/south ridges and have blinds set up? Wait, what?

;)

Let me know. I have rubber jawed offset traps, phai traps, dho gazzas, noose carpets, bal chatris, and a few bow nets...

;)

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, what? Lol, we have a biologist out there that traps and tags, so really it's just a field trip for me and a few days away from the wife. It's not set in stone though because I'm taking a class in the Fall for shiz-n-giggles.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, what? Lol, we have a biologist out there that traps and tags, so really it's just a field trip for me and a few days away from the wife. It's not set in stone though because I'm taking a class in the Fall for shiz-n-giggles.

I may or may not be outrageously familiar with raptor trapping.

I may or may not be outrageously familiar with raptor trapping.

Ring a bell? http://www.raptorview.org/

All these DIPAs from @wstbrewing really bite you in the ballz! Last one before I move on to some sours ala @Boomer and more water...trying to make it to sunset so I can rip on a cigar and get a fire going (wife's out of town, enjoying the peace and quiet).
IMG_20180602_194133.jpg

Back