What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had these 2 (so far) thanks @fourfarthing
20180523_200309.jpeg

Trying to kill this keg of HB IPA to make room for more HB IPA's .... Chinook for bittering... galaxy and taiheke in the whirlpool and mosaic DH. Carbed up to 2.7v/v .. cali V yeast. Tropical w mostly grapefruit flavor/ and crispy.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 10.56.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 10.56.03 PM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 47
Couple of these and a canadian. My lawn got hit hard this winter, really trying to spruce her up.
aviary-image-1527118276350.jpeg

hello..hello...hello???

This Sour IPA rocks @TwistedGray! I'd like to know your technique.View attachment 571781View attachment 571782

Part 1 of Jekyll & Hyde series, lol ... Working on blending. Basically made a mild IPA bumped with some acid from citrus fruits that I juiced. On the other side I made a basic kettle sour, and once they both fermentated kut I blended until I liked it. More hop bitterness would've been welcomed, I think.

Part 1 of Jekyll & Hyde series, lol ... Working on blending. Basically made a mild IPA bumped with some acid from citrus fruits that I juiced. On the other side I made a basic kettle sour, and once they both fermentated kut I blended until I liked it. More hop bitterness would've been welcomed, I think.
I never would have guessed kettle sour. More farmhouse'y. Dude you can do tons with this! Fruit, BA, hops...name it..

A bitter draught from the keg of regret! Just went to leave to meet some buddies as the local Tap Room, and discovered that my keys are not in my truck. They are in my wife's car,on the console, 50 miles away and going the wrong direction. I am sorely disappointed :oops:

Back