What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys, it looks like I really am done with beer. Before I go to the marketplace full of strangers, anyone here need any equipment? 20 gal blichman, keggle, corneys, chugger pump, gobs of bottles, round and rectangle mash tuns. Fridge with three taps in the door. I will be incredibly reasonable with anyone on here, especially if I don’t have to ship!

Interested in the chugger and possibly the blichman. DM me what you're asking!

IMG_0165.jpg

Lot of HB last night, Stout and Brown ale dry hopped with Centennial no pics.
Tonight lots of these $2.00 SweetWater IPAs. Then at home with some coconut.
IMG_1610.jpg
IMG_1608.JPG
IMG_1611.jpg

If i was closer than 300 miles away i would say we should have a drink together. Im up in part of alberta that is still cold!

View attachment 564246
This red ale which is just so so.

Yeah, Banff was not cold this week. Pretty solid skiing. I swear that I can do better than most if the beer I had up here though. Craft is lagging in Canada.

Well guys, it looks like I really am done with beer. Before I go to the marketplace full of strangers, anyone here need any equipment? 20 gal blichman, keggle, corneys, chugger pump, gobs of bottles, round and rectangle mash tuns. Fridge with three taps in the door. I will be incredibly reasonable with anyone on here, especially if I don’t have to ship!

Best wishes buddy.

Snapchat-967333017.jpg

Lunch of champions.
A little siracha/ mayo coating, burger, dairy fresh cheese, thick cut bacon and one with jalapenos.
Plus, fire, skulls, and Money

This is almost as good as some home brew I've tried. [emoji6] Done for the day. Oldest boy is doing a brisket..will be highlight of the day. Anyone need a "classic and nicly broken in" pool? Comes with free artisan duct tape!
20180331_133806_Film1.jpg

Latest posts

Back