What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fighting beer
20180118_170626_Film1.jpg

1st time was as Remmy's recipe..awesome! 2nd time used Tart Cherries and it came out almost like a sour Kriek...tasty. Then I switched to 2.5gal PM. The 1st batch forgot to add Candi..um, duh. So higher hopes for this batch. Dialing in the PM technique and remembered D-90 this time, also back to sweet cherries.. Should be part of the Fellowship of the Home Brew next month..spoiler alart. But yes, this is a staple. If all turns out. I'll send you a bomber..just remind me, old age is making me forgetful.

1st time was as Remmy's recipe..awesome! 2nd time used Tart Cherries and it came out almost like a sour Kriek...tasty. Then I switched to 2.5gal PM. The 1st batch forgot to add Candi..um, duh. So higher hopes for this batch. Dialing in the PM technique and remembered D-90 this time, also back to sweet cherries.. Should be part of the Fellowship of the Home Brew next month..spoiler alart. But yes, this is a staple. If all turns out. I'll send you a bomber..just remind me, old age is making me forgetful.

I had to rush through my batch from remmy’s recipe cuz I was forced to bottle before the cherries were done but it was good and on my re-brew list!

While getting grains ready for mash-in
IMG_1516395696.178561.jpg

I'm a sucker for a cork and cage. Throw in some fancy paper wrapping and I'm in love. Judging a beer by its cover?

One for me and a taste for SWMBO.

28007956899_75832db29e_c.jpg

Latest posts

Back