What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm... well... nah, not really
was in a gift sampler...

lr8y9fo4.jpg

Trying to get to the coffee maker, but the weef is bouncing around making stuff at the stove. so its a$$holes and elbows in the kitchen ... :mad:
Happy Sunday.

Second try. I understand it better now, but the bitter is too pithy. Smell of mixed herbs, lemon grass, hint of cabbage. I understand that sorachi ace takes some tries to appreciate. Not my cup of tea though.

20170813_171543_HDR.jpg

Born and raised- sold my soul for more money and am currently doing my Time in Connecticut. Would love to move back if my wife would sign off on it

I got lucky on that score. I sold my soul in 1984 and moved to Mass. There I met my wife. We lived down there and raised two kids to adulthood. My wife surprised me one day and said, "we should sell this house and move to the country." I think that was early in the summer of 2016. We looked in Mass, then NH, and finally bought a place here in Maine in Dec 2016.

To get back on topic.... I have a 24x27 foot garage here and will be brewing and having a man-cave bar in one side... then I'll be drinking my own almost exclusively.

Back