What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local brew

image.jpeg

View attachment 384182

9 year old bud. I have had worse.

That's impressive that you had a beer lay around for 9 years. I can barely not drink my 'cellar'

Damned nice Belgium IPA, reminds me of Remmy's.. hope he's alive.

And this is the first thing I cooked in cast iron. I'm addicted now. Porter ain't bad

Attachments

• 1484176949473.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 28
  • 1484177026138.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 29
That's impressive that you had a beer lay around for 9 years. I can barely not drink my 'cellar'

Damned nice Belgium IPA, reminds me of Remmy's.. hope he's alive.

And this is the first thing I cooked in cast iron. I'm addicted now. Porter ain't bad

The bud in question had questionable storage conditions. My boss bought a property and these were on a shelf in front of a dale poster. After killing a 12 pack at a buddies house... Running to the van for one more beer seemed like a good idea. The buddy confiscated the rest of the 4 pack. Apparently, people collect old bud with nascar labels. I just drink beer.

Speaking of not quite a cellar cellars and just drinking beer: what's next?
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484178151.789447.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1484178185.250400.jpg

Not the Lizard of Koz... That needs about 3 years at least in my opinion. I'd go with a Troegs, to start... They're fun to pop haha

This was completely reformulated since the Jan 2015 release. I like this.

I was really excited about the lizard.... Saw your thoughts on it before I got around to the thing and lost all interest. Troegs it is!

Latest posts

Back