What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chugging water right now and for the remainder of the day. Going to be weird going to the bar for lunch and ordering not one beer. ****.

Chugging water right now and for the remainder of the day. Going to be weird going to the bar for lunch and ordering not one beer. ****.

Don't believe that. Need proof of life. Water and coffee while driving to the homeland Planning on some oak pond brewery dopplebocks for the weekend

Hmm. I second that Brizzo. I think by water he means Yuengling?

I just woke up, on the Mist and going to the site to find a Xmas gift for my mom as my other brother and his wife cut me out of the shared gift. That was a dick move. -_-

Pineapple sculpin

IMG_0484.jpg

Hit the local "taproom" 50 craft beers on tap. No pictures but Founders Breakfast Stout on Nitro, 2016 Plead the 5th, 2015 Plead the 5th, 2015 Backwoods, and finished up with Sumatra Mt Brown

Hit the local "taproom" 50 craft beers on tap. No pictures but Founders Breakfast Stout on Nitro, 2016 Plead the 5th, 2015 Plead the 5th, 2015 Backwoods, and finished up with Sumatra Mt Brown

All fantastic beers!

Drinking a 12 dogs christmas ale by Thirsty dog

Cranberry mead. Just bottled a 2 gallon batch. Had about 10 oz left over for me. Good stuff. And drinkable at 5 weeks. 9%. Mmmm.

Back