What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My father has been trying to put together a trade all day. Mind you, it isn't one of his cars he wants to trade off.

Would you guys give up this View attachment 277038
For this
View attachment 277039

I am a little drunk and being expected to make a call.... Hundred miles away from the deal.

I sure would but I know nothing about the value of either vehicle so that opinion is based on nothing but my view of which is cooler.

My father has been trying to put together a trade all day. Mind you, it isn't one of his cars he wants to trade off.

For this
View attachment 277039

I am a little drunk and being expected to make a call.... Hundred miles away from the deal.

I don't know but if you can get him to throw in a case of BA Abraxas it would be a sweet deal. ;)

Water with lunch.

WP_20150509_002.jpg

For this
View attachment 277039

The 24 dodge needs work, but is a gorgeous car. It would depend on the amount of work required.

Water after the HB club meeting.

For this
View attachment 277039

That's insane. Then again, I've been drinking and can't really give any good advice. I am. Ot a sucker for American cars.

Berry cider at the cottage, while grilling sausage and enjoying unseasonably warm weather. 28C and tomorrow's Mother's Day. The lake is already a swimmable temp. And this is in canada!View attachment 277041

I think I can speak for everyone in the rocky mountain states who are currently getting snowed on, when I say "bite me". :)

Attachments

• 1431212025343.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 48
Back