What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely on my list.

It gets crowded, but the food is awesome. And the tortas are beyond huge and awesome. I actually haven't had their tacos though. My wife usually gets them. Their flautas are awesome too.

Drinking the second to last of my Belgian IPA. Unless I find more bottles hidden.

20150503_220114[1].jpg

A little kombucha before bed. I kinda want a beer, but contacs are getting foggy and 5:45 a.m. alarm will be rude, already. BTW, Steinpilz Gose was sample by a few people, whom I consider much more knowledgeable than I, at the Big Brew yesterday. Consensus was all positive! Pleasantly surprised.

a beer called I **** on your face. Its good. and controversial to boot. ? Its what you get. yOU CANT take itt.

Coffee. What a terribly trying Monday. VPN issues that have resulted in me not being able to work yet. 45 minutes on the line with IT trying to tell them that they need to send an email out notifying people as those who only access the network via VPN won't be reachable. They said they would not as not all VPN users have notified them of the issue. It was 7:30 east coast time, many users aren't even logging in yet. Dumbasses. Trying to get them to give an ETA other than "sometime" is like pulling hair. Then they get into some other BS and I can't understand their thick accents.

Scratched my eye in my sleep and woke up stressed. Seriously, I'm real close to selling my house and just going to live in the mountains somewhere.

/rant and yes, there's a lot of words there...

Coffee. What a terribly trying Monday. VPN issues that have resulted in me not being able to work yet. 45 minutes on the line with IT trying to tell them that they need to send an email out notifying people as those who only access the network via VPN won't be reachable. They said they would not as not all VPN users have notified them of the issue. It was 7:30 east coast time, many users aren't even logging in yet. Dumbasses. Trying to get them to give an ETA other than "sometime" is like pulling hair. Then they get into some other BS and I can't understand their thick accents.

Scratched my eye in my sleep and woke up stressed. Seriously, I'm real close to selling my house and just going to live in the mountains somewhere.

/rant and yes, there's a lot of words there...

Mountains > city

Cheer up. It could be worse. I mean, at least you still have a job.

Coff. The weather is perfect right now. Prepping for another interview at noon. And got an email on Friday that confirmed another interview for this Thursday. I've been busy. **** sucks.

I was bored at work last night so I bought some *****ey glasses to pass the time.
View attachment 275732
Not sure why there are peanuts in the picture beer *****es don't eat peanuts we eat pistachios. I thought everybody knew that.

I like that style for drinking sours with my wife... that's her favorite style. Agree on pistachios... they crush peanuts. :rockin:

45 minutes on the line with IT trying to tell them that they need to send an email out notifying people as those who only access the network via VPN won't be reachable.

At my company, they send out an email saying the exchange server is currently down, not working etc... I'm not sure why... nobody gets it until systems are back up and running.

It's kind of boring in here this time of day. I'm 3 beers up on everybody and it aint even 9am. Bunch of nancys.

Won the derby pool at work so it looks like it is time to buy some ingredients. Might try to lockdown a fruit beer for my parents party in July.

Coffee. Ennui. Water.

Back