What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if it's not pre-aged. That's not what the bottles we got last year looked like. But yeah, I would have bought them out for that price.

Did a little checking when I saw the labels didn't look like that since 2013 and sure enough mine was bottled 11/22/2013. I had only bought two but there was a whole case sitting out when I was there and the guy said they weren't really moving. My wedding has wiped out all my fun money or I would go back and clean them out. I saw a shop on Instagram selling these for $14.99/ea
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1428505325.352357.jpg

Coffee. On hold for phone system tech support. For a phone system company, this company has the worst phone system. Why do I have to wait until the end of the menu to make my selection? That's an easily and quickly remedied program level problem, that they haven't bothered fixing in the three years I've been calling.

Coffee. On hold for phone system tech support. For a phone system company, this company has the worst phone system. Why do I have to wait until the end of the menu to make my selection? That's an easily and quickly remedied program level problem, that they haven't bothered fixing in the three years I've been calling.

Did you try turning it off and turning it back on again?

Because, its how they stop you from mashing the 0 key until you get a human. They figure you will tire of hearing the entire message 15 times before it gives up and does what you want it to do.

Those phone answering systems are evil.

I would guess it's because the person who selected them and signed the contract doesn't have to deal with it. You do. ;)

I would guess it's because the person who selected them and signed the contract doesn't have to deal with it. You do. ;)

So true it hurts. The contract was signed and install scheduled when I walked in the door. It's a great system, very robust and dependable. Getting a simple tech problem resolved is a nightmare though.

Awesome... half cig, $2.99 fat tire... don't shoot anybody's eye out with bottle rockets, beef stick.

"It's got a bicycle on it."

EDIT: Oh no he ****ing didn't! Slim Jim went into the beer for "better flavor," "it helped a bit." Omg.

You seriously need to watch the entire thing. I wish this cat had stuck to reviewing other beers.

Now that's a guy who knows how to live. Slim Jim in the Fat Tire. I think I heard him say something about Tennessee, I may have to drive up and find him.

EDIT: Oh no he ****ing didn't! Slim Jim went into the beer for "better flavor," "it helped a bit." Omg.

That's what the iron chefs would do. Lol. Well he can read the label so apparently the education system didn't fail completely. Good call on having a 40 of King Cobra as a backup though cant have all that flavor getting in the way if getting tore up.

That's what the iron chefs would do. Lol. Well he can read the label so apparently the education system didn't fail completely. Good call on having a 40 of King Cobra as a backup though cant have all that flavor getting in the way if getting tore up.

Not the American Iron Chef either, the Japanese version!

Dude is a riot.

Water.

Awesome... half cig, $2.99 fat tire... don't shoot anybody's eye out with bottle rockets, beef stick.

"It's got a bicycle on it."

If you could summarize it a little better I'd appreciate it. I saw 9 minutes and my A.D.D. wouldn't even let me click on it.

Best part about working in a building with a steel roof is the next three days of rain... maybe now I won't be able to hear myself not working.

Coffee because bored.

Hot wings, Jai Alai, Tigers on TV...all outside with temps nearing 90°...oh, and a good cigar for dessert.

i-find-your-lack-of-sauce-distrubing-500x375.jpg

... water.

Another Stone Enjoy by 4/20/15 followed by a Ballast Point Even Keel session ipa. Gonna take a couple of cans of it to the beach this afternoon.

Wow. There's 581 seconds I'll never get back :drunk:

I like how he took something brewed the easy way and made it the hard way with that 40 seconds of aging on a "snack stix"

But how did he know it was a dark beer as he chugged it right from the bomber?! I need a beer.

Damn you. I was planning on having some today and my normal source wasn't carrying it...

I brought beer with me in my luggage on a work trip to Richmond. My coworkers may report me to mgt as an alcoholic. But it will have been worth it considering the places around here...

Not served with a slim jim and cheese stix. Fail.

Gotta ask the front desk if they have any slim jim's...

Latest posts

Back