What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is. Her name is Miramar but she goes by Miri. She's TOO smart. She's stubborn like my fiancee. Here's another shot of her.

For everyone else who thought this was only a dog post, I'm not only drinking beer, I'm drinking beer AND balancing dogs.

My dad used to raise them before I was born. Then one of them killed my mom's cat and they had to go. He really lived those dogs tho.

Coffee. Warming up after cheering on my wife in a half marathon.

More disappointing comp news. 21's for both my porter and saison. Interested to see the feedback, since the porter scored slightly worse in this one than the last and I thought the saison was pretty good.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1426426622.246177.jpg

Hotel coffee...meeting The Doctor today.

1426427137316-1926056504.jpg

More coffee while doing dishes and the misses cooks up pancakes. Neighbors are doing today up right though. Campfire, cooking something and drinking already. I think I'd rather be in their backyard haha. Dude was out an hour ago drinking.

Can't figure out how to post a link to another thread from my phone, but I started a pool for the tournament. It's in the general chit chat thread. I'll post a link later when I get home.

One entry per person, losers send the champion 1x22oz or 2x12oz commercial beer.

Dude, you were 5min from my house and didn't even invite me for a root beer? You're dead to me.

Yeah I saw it. I'd rather share that bottle, so I'll hold out hope. Hope that my whale doesn't turn into soy sauce :)

Where was that link again? Lol been forever since I was there.

Coffee.

Been laying low since my cigar bar night on Friday that ended with a pissed off wife at 2:30am who seems to think that anytime I'm not answering phone calls, I'm doing something wrong. Thankfully, she got over it before I had to call in the troops and have the guys I was with corroborate the story about me freaking out late in the night, when I discovered I couldn't find my phone...which turned out to be sitting on the dash of my Jeep.

^
I hear that..... I can't even sit in my house without getting in trouble! Gonna hit the lake today, test run on the new boat, then uncap my very green, 7 day conditioned BB IPA

^
I hear that..... I can't even sit in my house without getting in trouble! Gonna hit the lake today, test run on the new boat, then uncap my very green, 7 day conditioned BB IPA

That's not the case here. She is rarely pissed at me, and I think this time was just the frustration of not being able to find me at 2am when she knew I was driving...and at a place that served alcohol...while thick fog was setting in. She seemed to be fully over it by morning.

Water. Deciding on what beer to hit first.

College basketball all day long. Kentucky fans have filled 95% of that arena.

A Heineken in Amsterdam... I know... There is a good brewery around the corner - just crawling for now. Cheers!

Latest posts

Back