What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost 300 posts since yesterday? I'm going to assume each post = pic so there better be a bunch of hangovers right now.

Did we ever figure out the fins medical debacle?

Drinking some H 2 the izz OOOOO.

Haha a few people who sent me a PM know about it. The responses and guesses are all way cooler than what is actually happening. You are more than welcome to PM me if you really want to know!

Oops, another keg kicked. Which means I'm obligated to rack another beer into an empty keg to keep all five taps busy.

Water.

Chicken caesar salad, water, boredom.

33w72xj.jpg

Someone get me out of here.

Storming the court screams "you are so much better than us that we can't believe we just got lucky enough to beat you...".

EDIT: and Maryland would storm the court if they just beat an 0-20 D2 team.

With how one sided our rivalry with KU in basketball has been, its always exciting when we beat them. Especially with how this year has been going for K-State, we certainly needed something to be excited about. It was a sub .500 team beating the #9 team in the nation. I dont see a problem with storming the court or field. Its all in good fun. The only time ive ever participated though was the first time we beat KU in Bramlege, the year we had Beasley. That is something I will never forget. I understand if it gets out of control and someone gets injured, but that hardly ever happens. More people get hurt playing the sport than they do celebrating a victory in that manner. Maybe we should stop sports all together! Just my opinion though, I see nothing wrong with having fun and being excited about a good victory.

Coffee while pondering a moral dilemma. Told by my direct supervisor that I should do what one outside sales person wants, no matter if its right or wrong and detrimental to the company or a complete waste of time. Said sales person is better connected then I am. I for one have far too much conviction to just roll over on my work ethic over politics. You pay my check, but this doesn't give you some sort of mystical power over me. So as I sit here and drink my coffee, I wonder if I hit the send button on my resignation letter.
Wonder if I'll just mull this over while on vacation.

I'm guessing this is a family business too so those upper management folks are also related to and/or owners? Document like hell since it is better to be covered, but you won't win in that. Just keep your head down and get your resume out to the competition. Sucks having to look for a new job when you don't want to but its better than beating yourself up continually for compromising your ethics.

Oops, another keg kicked. Which means I'm obligated to rack another beer into an empty keg to keep all five taps busy.

Water.

Which means your obligated to fill that empty fermenter, right?

Water with my beef stew. Took a two hour nap and am still half out of it but I don't want to miss the FedEx man and have my beer sit out in the cold. Going back to clicking refresh ...

I'm guessing this is a family business too so those upper management folks are also related to and/or owners? Document like hell since it is better to be covered, but you won't win in that. Just keep your head down and get your resume out to the competition. Sucks having to look for a new job when you don't want to but its better than beating yourself up continually for compromising your ethics.

Water with my beef stew. Took a two hour nap and am still half out of it but I don't want to miss the FedEx man and have my beer sit out in the cold. Going back to clicking refresh ...

Its a small company, most of the partners are second or third generation owners. The president started as a sales person and the last guy came in when the company was in trouble and bailed them out for a sizeable share of the company. We don't even have a real HR department

More coffee...*sigh*. Just got a quote on replacing two old, crappy skylights, one cracked. $1450... Ouch.

The Remmy two weeks ago would've agreed with that. I can't keep brewing at the pace I've brewed or I will be 400 lbs. by August. I have so much beer here, it's incredible.

Chicken caesar salad, water, boredom.

33w72xj.jpg

Someone get me out of here.

I made a phone call for your own good. The orderlies will be there shortly to take you away before you can hurt yourself or anyone else. I just hope they can save the poor salad dressing.

I'm taking an 8-month hiatus from shooting guns in my backyard.

Water.

Back