What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 73
Done with Austin. Couldn't shake Texas apparently.

And dude, c'mon, this is the best I could find on short notice!

I'm gonna be up near grapevine in mid March. What's the name of that bar?

If you find time to make it into dallas, check out strange ways bar. Small place but solid tap selection. They have stuff you can't find anywhere else in Texas. The owner is a huge the smiths fan and carries a lot of sours and belgium beers.

I'm gonna be up near grapevine in mid March. What's the name of that bar?

If you find time to make it into dallas, check out strange ways bar. Small place but solid tap selection. They have stuff you can't find anywhere else in Texas. The owner is a huge the smiths fan and carries a lot of sours and belgium beers.

Jack & Grill.

I'll look into it, thanks for the tip.

As much as I don't like the 'participation medal' trend, if it's everyone gets a delicious cupcake, I can get behind that.

I hope I get a participation cupcake! Son decided to do a pickup truck so don't see a winning medal! ;)

Got the new engine installed on the snowblower and breaking it in. Gotta run down the street and get more gas.

And naturally, I found another problem to get fixed. Wtf. Can't anything go right? At least I know what the problem is so I can shop around before I have a severe problem.

View attachment 1424406062787.jpg

The Coff. This cold is kicking my ass today, a 15 minutes nosebleed to start to the day really didn't help. Sopranos marathon continues.

Coffee on my way to work on the bus. Food for thought, it's 16 degrees warmer in Bismark ND then it is in Philly. Anchorage Alaska is warmer then the NE states.

I hope I get a participation cupcake! Son decided to do a pickup truck so don't see a winning medal! ;)

Got the new engine installed on the snowblower and breaking it in. Gotta run down the street and get more gas.

And naturally, I found another problem to get fixed. Wtf. Can't anything go right? At least I know what the problem is so I can shop around before I have a severe problem.

That shiny new engine on a snowblower has me more convinced that spring is near than anything else could. The 1• temp outside has me happy I am convinced.

#snowblowersdontbiteears

Back