What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fox news got a news story right? OMG.

Maybe Red Bull will come back and say that they put this out in the court of public opinion and the public won.

:rockin::mug:

raising a glass of whatever you prefer is showing Old Ox some love

I'll be raising one for old ox when I get home.
I hope their sales go through the roof after this. Just wish I was closer, I'd definitely contribute to it.
I also hope red bull sales go way down because of this. Their product sucks anyways.

I'm sick of all the hate on Fox. ****ing annoying

Breathe. In truth, I would have said that about just about any news outlet. Fox ****s up, CNN ****s up...etc etc. I'm not anti-news per se, but they've all had their share of ****s ups and they're all leaning one way or the other. ;) There's a ton of hate for just about any outlet and you know it. Or I think you do.

Water. Another meeting at 4. This **** never ends.

Breathe. In truth, I would have said that about just about any news outlet. Fox ****s up, CNN ****s up...etc etc. I'm not anti-news per se, but they've all had their share of ****s ups and they're all leaning one way or the other. ;) There's a ton of hate for just about any outlet and you know it. Or I think you do.

I dunno, Brian Williams tells the truth. 60% of the time, he's right, all the time.

Floooocccc. One more 2 hr meeting to go. Same material, different group. Already tired of repeating myself...

I only trust one news source; The Onion. :)

Hey, one of you's guys needs to move to Buffalo so I have someone to drink with.

Also, why does the last half hour of work take forever!? Guy is thirsty!

Dammit you beat me to it. I was busy filling out the petition and missed out on a good joke. #whatwouldbrianwilliamssayaboutredbull

He would say that he drank a can of redbull every night, before donning the cape and cowl of the Batman to go fight crime on the streets of Gotham in his own personal Black Hawk helicopter that is powdered by Mr. Fusion.

He would say that he drank a can of redbull every night, before donning the cape and cowl of the Batman to go fight crime on the streets of Gotham in his own personal Black Hawk helicopter that is powdered by Mr. Fusion.

:In my head: I dropped a half dozen more comma's into this and read it in his voice. Good times.

Clockin' out, beer time!

Saw all the posts about Red Bull and Old Ox. ****ing ludicrous! Shared on Facebook and signed the petition. Can't wait to see how bad Red Bull gets hit by their own stupidity.

Anyway, back home for good tonight after going out to get beer for trades and an eMAW. Drinking this while I prepare to pack up said trades and eMAW.

_DSC3919.jpg

Saw all the posts about Red Bull and Old Ox. ****ing ludicrous! Shared on Facebook and signed the petition. Can't wait to see how bad Red Bull gets hit by their own stupidity.

Anyway, back home for good tonight after going out to get beer for trades and an eMAW. Drinking this while I prepare to pack up said trades and eMAW.

Thanks for joining in the fight brother! I would be curious to see if sales go down at all once more people find out about this.

Back