What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel like I should chug my beer just to post again, but since I don't want to keep hallucinating, I'll keep it slow and steady. But I do have to say this is pretty entertaining tonight

Florida Cracker with Porcini...Cracker has coriander and I had porcini tea leftover from my gose experiment. Why not?! ...and Getting Smacked!

IMG_20150207_244736124.jpg

smacked.jpg

I think it is time to say goodnight hbt, I will see you after a middle school basketball game a hundred miles from home tomorrow.

Couple more sips of antihero and a couple glasses of water... Bed.

Firestone DBA no picture since the iPad is about out of battery. So stoked it's actually raining. Going to keep saving water by drinking beer :)

HB pomegranate ale, need the bottles for bottling on Sunday. Slowing down in here, guess it's late on the east coast.

Finally going to head to Mom's in the morning...well...later in the morning...for the first time since before Christmas. Too many strains of flu, strep, colds, etc., going through the family. But I'm taking some goodies, including a bottle of my first wine. Wild muscadine grapes foraged last August, wine bottled late October. I decided to open a bottle to check it before I gave any away. Still a little boozy and young, but it is NOT the typical sweet junk that is usually made from muscadines. Nice blush color, light body, good aroma and nice finish. I'm still going to hold on to the rest of the bottles (24) until this Fall, but Mom is almost 85...I want to make sure she tries it! BTW...just a small pour tonight...already smacked, and this shizzle's 16.01% ABV!

IMG_20150207_013239386.jpg

No, it's early on the east coast.

Why am I not in bed @coldcrash #finsfan

Good call. Another pomegranate ale, not my best homebrew, luckily I only have 10 or so left. Too bad I only have 3 more Pumpkin Ale which is 10000X better..

Water, soon coffee. Just doughed in.

Is it a problem that I'm up earlier for brew day than I was for any work day this week?

Water, soon coffee. Just doughed in.

Is it a problem that I'm up earlier for brew day than I was for any work day this week?

That's usually the case for me, because I can't sleep. And... It's motha floccin brew day martha floccers! Yeahhhh! Always nice to have the support of your wife too.

View attachment 1423312471314.jpg

Water. About to go scrounge up some breakfast and coffee. And I'm sure my free Saturday is going to be stolen by running all over creation. But, there will be beer. As sure a my name is @wobrien !

I just use my wife's non-stick baking pan now.

I'm still not drinking and @Remmy can go @Hello himself for all I care :p

I was working a bunch, went out and had some samples of beer then a glass of Sexial Chocolate, came home and didn't drink at all. I felt worn. Went to bed early. Problem is, I was up at 4 and didn't fall back to sleep until 6. Got up at 7:30 and set up for a semi impromptu brew day. Heating strike water now.

Aren't you glad you asked? And I ddint see you PM me your address so I could send you something. Punk.

Coffee. Need mill my grain and shower so I can run to the market for bacon. I need a brew buddy. Haha

Back