What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, not serious. Just a tight ligament in the second toe on each foot causing it to rest on top of the third.

1.5 hour out-patient surgery. Should be home by noon. DR says he will be able to walk out of the hospital, whether he will want to is another

I have the same thing, but they never corrected mine! Good luck to him :)

Mosaic IPA, mud covered dog want's to come in and in two minuets will want to go back out.

IMG_5657.jpg

I was talking about the magazine.Willie floccin' Nelson. as official HBT Bouncer, I command thee to punch thy self in the berries not less than 18 times!

ooh lol yeah that wasnt my magizine, it wa already laying there when i got there, but ill be sure to hunt down the man who left it there and give him a good berry punching for you. :rockin:

I just want to say I Hate y'all. I was sitting here minding my own business reading posts on this forum to learn more since I am a noob and also retarded, and then someone has to start talking about drinking now I'm thirsty. So I am now drinking my first batch ever that brewed for 1 week, cold crashed 3 days, bottle conditioned 1 week, and aged for 3 days. TASTES GREAT!!!!!!! Wasn't planning on drinking beer today. Oh did I mention I have no patience and have a balls to the wall mentality. This is a sadistic hobby for someone like me. Oh and a side note my beer glass is one I got from McDonalds got them free with a meal just seems right for some reason. Yes I know it's not an actual beer glass I'm not that reatarded, Ok yes I am.

I just want to say I Hate y'all. I was sitting here minding my own business reading posts on this forum to learn more since I am a noob and also retarded, and then someone has to start talking about drinking now I'm thirsty. So I am now drinking my first batch ever that brewed for 1 week, cold crashed 3 days, bottle conditioned 1 week, and aged for 3 days. TASTES GREAT!!!!!!! Wasn't planning on drinking beer today. Oh did I mention I have no patience and have a balls to the wall mentality. This is a sadistic hobby for someone like me. Oh and a side note my beer glass is one I got from McDonalds got them free with a meal just seems right for some reason. Yes I know it's not an actual beer glass I'm not that reatarded, Ok yes I am.

Welcome.

Listen, I never plan to drink beer, ever. Problem is, once I get a taste, it's over. Hopefully you don't do the same. Cheers.

What's going on there? What's-a-brewin'?

Hop Stinger - my DIPA

Mark, that is a wonderfully effective brew stand!

I like to make use of what's available. More to the point, I don't want to build a stand for propane when I'm pretty sure I will be going electric in a year or two.

Looks a little trashy to me.

See what I did there? ;)

I do see. And it is! :mug:

I love dropping a pound of hops into a five gallon batch. :)

*edit* - forgot the pic. And today is a day I don't mind cranking the propane up to let the banjo heat big time.

image.jpg

Sorry for the double post don't know how the hell that happened. i did say I am retarded.

When quoting on the phone app there is an error but it goes through. I usually hit send right when i get the message and make sure it goes through because it only allows post every 30sec. They still havent fix it yet

Well.. I just placed an order for a 16 gallon Bayou brew kettle with spigot and a Bayou patio burner, thanks to suggestions from everyone here. If all goes well and I figure out what the funk I'm doing, I can potentially brew my first real all-grain this weekend.

Quite excited. Thank you for the help, as usual.

Clocking out. Buying beer. Drinking beer.

Hop Stinger - my DIPA

I like to make use of what's available. More to the point, I don't want to build a stand for propane when I'm pretty sure I will be going electric in a year or two.

I do see. And it is! :mug:

I love dropping a pound of hops into a five gallon batch. :)

*edit* - forgot the pic. And today is a day I don't mind cranking the propane up to let the banjo heat big time.

I have been meaning to ask about hop stinger. Is the recipe you posted a few years ago still what you are brewing or has it evolved?

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1421704858.781308.jpg
Soccer beer. One pour.

Latest posts

Back