What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Oatmeal Caribou Slobber. ESB is gone and I didn't know. This is better anyway. Still green though.

image.jpg

24 bits of Tallgrass galaxy hopped pale ale. Not a favorate but decent pale ale, none the less. Great session beer. Everybody dance now.

Guiness Original. I need a nap but the Rugby is about to start, if I have another beer I may well nap anyway.

Guiness Original. I need a nap but the Rugby is about to start, if I have another beer I may well nap anyway.

I say nap now so you can watch both NFL games later today.

Second Coff.

I say nap now so you can watch both NFL games later today.

Second Coff.

Pah! Naps for losers. 3rd beer in and feeling strong. Missing the North Dakota game because of Rugby. Cant see any other football games in my schedule :( All soccer / darts???! / Women's basketball from here on out.

Anybody know what a bottle of KBS goes for?

I have only seen it once. 30 bucks. They also had 2010 (the really bad one) dark lord for 150 and prop 14 for 120. I think they were just ridiculous across the board. Sixers of zombie dust were 30 there as well (normal is 10 at the brewery or 13-17 at liqueur stores)

Pah! Naps for losers. 3rd beer in and feeling strong. Missing the North Dakota game because of Rugby. Cant see any other football games in my schedule :( All soccer / darts???! / Women's basketball from here on out.

Ok even the North Dakota game is a replay not live. No live football for me today.

That's some serious price gouging!View attachment 248027

Yes it is. All of it is an illegal secondary sale too. They buy the fff stuff at the brewery. Sometimes they have pte and I was going to spend too much for it to scratch an itch. Although they get crazy on rare stuff prices, I got a four pack of buffalo sweat for 8 bucks so I am glad I stopped.

Yes it is. All of it is an illegal secondary sale too. They buy the fff stuff at the brewery. Sometimes they have pte and I was going to spend too much for it to scratch an itch. Although they get crazy on rare stuff prices, I got a four pack of buffalo sweat for 8 bucks so I am glad I stopped.

In Florida they suspend their liquor sales license for 30 days on the first offense, permanently on the second offense for secondary sales. The restaurant my ex used to work at lost their license for 30 days because they ran out of beer on a Saturday and the manager bought beer at sams club to get through rest of the weekend. Talk about a pissed off owner.

In Florida they suspend their liquor sales license for 30 days on the first offense, permanently on the second offense for secondary sales. The restaurant my ex used to work at lost their license for 30 days because they ran out of beer on a Saturday and the manager bought beer at sams club to get through rest of the weekend. Talk about a pissed off owner.

I am guessing the penalty must be less in IL cause there is a bunch of it going on. Some in Indiana. It is not uncommon to see overpriced zombie dust in a store with zero other fff offering.... That's secondary sales. Stores have to take a lot of fff beer to get a case of zombie dust. New stores will have Robert the Bruce and pride and joy on the shelves for a year before they get their first case of the good stuff off a distributor.

Back