What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Delicious! In an EMAW from @FermentNEthinG who doesn't seem to hang out in the alchy thread any more.

Cheers flockers!

IMG_5411.jpg

View attachment 242969View attachment 242970made it to the mother land boys n girls. Here's where our hobby gets its start. Enjoying a milk stout flight WLP 028,500,510 and a Belgian WLP530. Pretty cool tasting room each style is the same wort with a different yeast

Awesome. That's one place I'd love to visit one day.

Local brew...Foothills Jade IPA bomber...first pour. Nice color and clarity. Hops are aggressive in the aroma, carb and bitter are up front in in the mouth. My personal preference is a little less bitter, but this is appropriate for an IPA. It's got the citrus/resin thing going on. It does have a little peppery finish. Reminds me of my Citra Saison, but more bitter and the resin...is that the Chinook hops? I would say most Citra/IPA fans would like this a lot.

Just read a profile on Chinook hops...definitely the resin in the flavor and probably the level of bitterness.

IMG_20141219_221343501.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back