What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! I didnt think of that idea. Oh wait still would involve h.m.d followed by eating which is what I object to so still no good

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

You could figure out how to get your d in and out only touching your pants. Problem solved

I hate the outdoors. I no it's called the great outdoors but everything I enjoy doing is done indoors. No bugs, no dirt, no holding your dick to piss in a bush followed by holding and eating a brat. The horrir.

That's a nice story. Without anything to back it up all I got from that blah-blah is about a half gallon of Dunkin Donuts. ;)

Happy birthday!

IMG_20141026_200241304.jpg

I hate the outdoors. I no it's called the great outdoors but everything I enjoy doing is done indoors. No bugs, no dirt, no holding your dick to piss in a bush followed by holding and eating a brat. The horrir.

Don't get the two confused and a little sanitizer good to go.

I love the outdoors. Except for insects. It sucks this time of year when the weather in TX is getting tolerable and I can't even sit outside and enjoy the evening without almost being carried away by mosquitos.

Ahh, c'mon. I'm a city boy that does more country **** than you do. :D

Water. What a night!

Water and then bed. Brew day is gonna come too soon.

People urinate outside in the city, too. If not, why do the streets always smell like piss. ;)

Thats true. I'm probably just a touch of a germaphobe. I've never owned a pet because the idea of them licking me is a bit much and idea of them licking me after licking their ******** is WAY to much

Thats true. I'm probably just a touch of a germaphobe. I've never owned a pet because the idea of them licking me is a bit much and idea of them licking me after licking their ******** is WAY to much

Germs make you stronger, more resilient:D

Done for the night.

Saint archer IPA. Giants game. Pumpkin brown ale in the ferm chamber. Solid day
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414376189.398152.jpg

Nice glass. I should've had you get me one of them too. It seems like they always have an abundance left over after Zwanze day.

Guess because its a rip off if you are not in the area. I didnt see them online but had to get one. Make sure you go to JK soon

Hydro sample of my Heady clone. Smells and tastes great. Wish I had the real thing to compare it to. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1414376809.755850.jpg

The cork came right out. Having this to close the night and week

Lectio Divina is the Dubbel that was open fermented with a house strain of 565 and then dosed with Brett at bottling. I used to say that Lectio was his oddest beer, until I had Cheval, that uses 20% horse feed as part of the grist.

Sweetwater Georgia Brown...supposedly not distributed here, but a mistake put one in my fridge for $1.99. It's pretty basic, but drinkable. Just back from the last gasp of the NC State Fair and Joan Jett Concert. My boy got a set list from the stage...thanks, Roadie!

DSC06195.jpg

DSC06049.jpg

DSC06180.jpg

Coffee....

Kegged a beer on sat- an IPA- went to check it this morning and i guess i broke off one of the pins on sat- hmm its on the liquid out side, can i just hook the dispensing line up and i should be ok for this keg? or will it not make a good seal?

I hate pin locks- can i just buy ball lock connections and they would screw right on?

Latest posts

Back