What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two kids in bed... One to go I will be drinking again soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

No i meant at "the match" lol it's funny because nobody cares its saturday in America there were 107,000 people in The Shoe today in Columbus Ohio. to watch my beloved Buckeyes destroy Rutgers. Sadly I wasn't one of them. I did produce 15 gallons of beer today though.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413678461.524185.jpgthank you sir may I have another.

No i meant at "the match" lol it's funny because nobody cares its saturday in America there were 107,000 people in The Shoe today in Columbus Ohio. to watch my beloved Buckeyes destroy Rutgers. Sadly I wasn't one of them. I did produce 15 gallons of beer today though.

Yeah, men go to games and light cigars with matches.

Just left freestate brewing. Had their biere de garde, cow tippin stout and black ipa. Now going to my buddies to get trashed. :D

Lol Ive never smoked a cigar in my life. I've contemplated it but never actually did it.

If you have made it without the habit keep away and be proud of yourself.

I take a cigarette break in the middle of a cigar and really wish I didn't make that my lot in life.

Just discovered a Tim Minchin concert on netflix. I might be too drunk to get half the humor but am still enjoying it.

Sipping away at hop stoopid.

Where is everybody?

Yeah, men go to games and light cigars with matches.

Ummm, because it's soccer?

Just got back from dinner. Had a couple southern tier ipas with some prime rib. :)

View attachment 230370

Exactly what I expected out of you knuckle heads. Nice work; you didn't let me down.

You'll be happy to hear that our boys pulled off a 2-1 victory, clinching 1st in Eastern Conference!

Now I need another beer

Just discovered a Tim Minchin concert on netflix. I might be too drunk to get half the humor but am still enjoying it.

I watched Bill Burr on Netflix last night after my son sent me a link to this saying "this is so you When you have to fix something that I had to share"
[ame="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxx3ShuqlJc"]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kxx3ShuqlJc[/ame]

Never heard of him, watching on youtube, funny ****.
Month old Quad on cherries, low on carb but plenty tasty,

IMG_4901.jpg

Never heard of him, watching on youtube, funny ****.

Month old Quad on cherries, low on carb but plenty tasty,

I have been a huge fan for years. This netflix concert is not as good as just catching most watched YouTube videos.

Close to done with hop stoopid. Gonna find a nightcap after.

Fortnight's X-Pat IPA, first pour from a mini. A little bitter for me, personally, but good. Nice amber color, and a little malt coming through in both the aroma and the flavor. They were out of the coffee amber...too bad! Lingering bitterness. If bitter is your thing, this would be very nice.

DSC05959.jpg

Having my first water of the ****ing day.

After two Heady Toppers, a bunch of other beers, four fingers of Macallan 25 and brewing three ****ing beers, I am ****ing having a great day.

It has been slow here without you.

Remmy's never here at night...

Had some great beer at iron hill brewery, then went to my local bar/bottle shop that was celebrating their 40th anniversary. There I had:

Cantillon St. lamvinus
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413685568.889535.jpg

Pliny and 2010 Sanctification
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413685625.995877.jpg

And capped it off with a KBS
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413685650.651212.jpg

It was a good night :D

Remmy's never here at night...

Had some great beer at iron hill brewery, then went to my local bar/bottle shop that was celebrating their 40th anniversary. There I had:

Cantillon St. lamvinus
View attachment 230395

Pliny and 2010 Sanctification
View attachment 230396

And capped it off with a KBS
View attachment 230397

It was a good night :D

That sounds like a pretty great night.

... come to think of it, I am never here at night. Everyone went to sleep on me at home so I stayed up to attack the beer.

More moose drool wrapped around a Le Terroir...didn't get any dry hoo with it but decent enough.

Now the age old question....another beer or not???

Back