What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not bad for a gator beer.

1413130260617.jpg

View attachment 229068breakfast of champions and coffee all at the same time. Delicious

Nice. I picked up 2 4 packs on friday since they just arrived at my local store. Will likely pick up more over the next couple weeks so I can drink some and age a bunch.

Decided on last year's Black Chocolate Stout.

Attachments

• 1413131335736.jpg
    1413131335736.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 65
Nice. I picked up 2 4 packs on friday since they just arrived at my local store. Will likely pick up more over the next couple weeks so I can drink some and age a bunch.

Decided on last year's Black Chocolate Stout.

Yeah the one I had was bottled less than a month ago. I need to pick up some more to age as well. All though I think it tasted fan damn tastic this morning when I got home from work

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413133193.425267.jpg

Had to torch the cups of a ujoint out. Torch broke into a fireball in my hand. Taking a beer break to calm down. Somehow unburnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413134931.845128.jpg
Farmhouse Rye. Another beautiful, crisp fall day. I love this time of year

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413138262.785311.jpg

I am having issues with making a lager with "famous Guinness yeast"

Basically it taste like bass light and not in a good way.

I thought I was drinking the worst beer on the thread. Not sure now. Mine does have a shot of bourbon in it.

Edit: it was free

Edit Edit: Corona Light with a lime and a shot of bourbon tastes like a shot of bourbon and lime.

1413139521800.jpg

View attachment 229108

Seeing if the last ten minutes of aging improved it. Meh.

I usually age my homebrew 10 minutes.
It blows my mind... If the big boys brewed a good beer they would probably crush out some of the craft market share. They don't seem interested in doing so... Good for us.

Latest posts

Back