What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pictures from the video then.

Nicely done. It felt stalker-ish to facebook at you. Feel free to PM me if you would like, I am fairly boring on FB.

Agreed. I have lost a grandmother (my father's mother), an aunt (my father's sister) and an uncle (my father's brother) to ALS. It's incredibly sad to witness. Such a slow and cruel way to go. It's really nice to see such a large sudden awareness. Only a few years ago, I found myself explaining it to people. Now more and more, I mention ALS and people respond with "Oh, yes I'm familiar with that".

Drinking another Flower Power getting ready to leave the restaurant. Need sleep before going to work tomorrow in another multimillion dollar home and serve drinks.

I do wonder if more people would be better off sending more $$ and videoing at it. I have yet to be challenged, but I will donate the full amount (not just because I am ugly). I do agree, there is some amount of beneficial peer pressure that this brings, but the amount of water waste is also a bit.... irking. (ironic, us being brewers and chilling wort). Ignore this, please.

Now.. back on topic - Arrogant Bastard. A lot less hoppy and a lot more malty than I remember. This chromebook won't let me upload a pic. Suck.

Off topic again.... Second weeping angel episode of Doctor Who. Loving the 14yo's response to it. Especially as it is a double episode... and dark out.

1408759487560.2.jpg

Until they have someone close to them who has gone through it, people will never truly understand.

Disagree. I do understand and I don't have someone close to me who has it or had it. I don't need it to be at home to truly understand.

Water. To stay on topic.

Last one for the night. I haven't had many good examples from the Traditional Bock category. None that I can recall, in fact. Missed the mark a little on this one. I'll need to get more examples and work on this category.

Edit: Just dawns on me, it would make sense I wouldn't pick up as much bitterness in this compared to the two IPAs I had. That'll teach me to jump styles like that.

20140822_222203[1].jpg

I haven't done it because I'm not on FB but my wife was challenged and specifically said "dump a bucket of ice water on your head AND donate". She did this while holding the receipt for the donation. It went over pretty well.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408762368.188165.jpg
Trying out a stella cider at a local taco bar, super sweet taste like literally white wine and apple juice

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Arbor Brewing Company Buzzsaw IPA.

I hate the sports teams in Ann Arbor, but the rest of the city is ok (except for the people that like the sports teams.)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408762227.407513.jpg
Very good. Dry, crisp, little citrusy. Everything tastes better in proper glassware.

I haven't done it because I'm not on FB but my wife was challenged and specifically said "dump a bucket of ice water on your head AND donate". She did this while holding the receipt for the donation. It went over pretty well.

So many people do the 'dump OR donate'. Forgive me.

I need more Mild. I'm out. I just bought a big ol sack of MO and another pound of EKG this week, and I've probably got enough specialty malts leftover after the next round to make it happen...

Love the Mild.

Huge fan of the mild and brown English styles. Will have to brew another for the BURP cask beer festival/competition.

View attachment 219448
Very good. Dry, crisp, little citrusy. Everything tastes better in proper glassware.

I want to get me some TH.

Still on the Arrogant Bastard.

I need more Mild. I'm out. I just bought a big ol sack of MO and another pound of EKG this week, and I've probably got enough specialty malts leftover after the next round to make it happen...

Love the Mild.

This mild is the beer i brewed the most 5th time right now. Its oated and roasty. Im almost done with this keg and need another batch. Want to go a blonde mild too. I like a sessionable beer on tap.

mmmmmmmmmmm, bettet....

Everything is better bettet.

Having my scotch ale. 7% a little stronger.

I cant wait to keg my gose.

The gose is loose.. this is really fantastic. Kind of heavy on the coriander. But still impressed. Drinking while icing cupcakes for the baby shower/ diaper kegger tomorrow

1408773205631.jpg

OJ. Woke up about 2.5 hours ago but have been laying in bed since then fearing standing up based on being slightly dizzy while laying down. The OJ is definitely helping.

OJ. Woke up about 2.5 hours ago but have been laying in bed since then fearing standing up based on being slightly dizzy while laying down. The OJ is definitely helping.

Feel better or don't get sick...is it hungover or just random yuck?

Back