What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the crunch wrap wasnt too bad but that waffle taco was disgusting. No one thinks Taco bell is breakfast. i always regret eating Taco bell but during the eating i'm enjoying it lol

Same on all accounts. I love the regular crunchwrap (until it starts to decay in my stomach or whatever the hell goes on down there after eating Taco Bell) but the breakfast crunchwrap came with twice the intestinal distress and half the enjoyment. Everything else on the breakfast menu is just nasty.

I cant even eat Taco Bell period, let alone try their breakfast. Its been at least two years since last eating at Taco Bell but have never experienced the aftermath most of you speak about. Sonic for breakfast and Freddy's are about the only fast food places I go to when I do eat fast food.

I attempted to have some for lunch yesterday and felt awful the whole rest of the day... It had been awhile since I've had it and now i know why!

Had a glass of cheap whiskey followed by a four ounce pour of NyQuil. On coffee now but I am 80 post behind on this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It was the only one they didn't have on tap when I was at the brewery luckily they still had bottles

I just had one and consider it to be as close to perfect as a porter could get. I loved it.

Coffee... More coffee. Please more coffee.

A lemon-lime soda with a couple of salmon & chili sandwiches on sun dried tomato bread. Got some home brews chilling in the cooler for tonight.

Only 80 posts? Be glad Remmy is on vacation or there would have been that many every hour! ;)

Coffee is done - on to water now and hoping to hit the road in an hour.

Based on his day to day life I really have to wonder wha vacation is like for that guy...

On to water from that skanky fountain. Only option I have here other than going outside and looking up with my mouth open.

the crunch wrap wasnt too bad but that waffle taco was disgusting. No one thinks Taco bell is breakfast. i always regret eating Taco bell but during the eating i'm enjoying it lol

Yup. I love it as drunk food and don't eat it sober. Love me a double decker taco and a chalupa.

Bought a 6 pack of Jai Alai at lunch that was canned on Wednesday. Drinking that this weekend.

Lunch beer!

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408729069.797661.jpg

I went to lunch at a place I've never been before. Place had all kinds of local craft beer on tap. I was with my business partner and we have a meeting this afternoon, so I decided to refrain...being an adult sucks.

Drinking water now.

Next time you find yourself in that scenario, just ask 'WWRD?'

Commadore Perry on tap at BW3 in Bowling Green Ohio. Moving my daughter in to the penitentiary.... I mean her dorm room.

Grabbed some Ribena (in addition to some treacle and golden syrup) from the local British specialty shop on the way home (love that Ribena just as much as I did when I was 6).

And now back to the BJCP studying. This is tasty, but definitely not "classic example" worthy (which is good because it's not listed as a classic example). Wish I had a comparison sheet for this one to make sure I'm on the mark, because I'm not sure. I think mine was better to style (and if my score here is accurate, then the scoring would agree with me).

20140822_154216[1].jpg

Well, instead of drinking beer, why not be brewing beer? Were I that sick, I would probably have brewed at least a batch a day. Fermentation space be damned.

Back from CT - traffic on the NJTP sucks on Friday! Had to bail to Rte. 1 which has it's own set of issues. Oh well, it's now beer thirty so all is well! More Zesty Enterprise. Carbonation has held up really well considering ive been drinking out this for almost a week.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1408739483.429792.jpg

Orange juice and Amaretto. A buddy of mine use to swear by that when he was sick. Or maybe it was Jameson and Vicodin. One or the other.

Someone earlier told me their grandpa too red wine, heated it up, then drank it to feel better. He goes, you should try that! I'm just thinking yeah right buddy! That sounds discusting.

Drinking water.

Back