What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also don't miss "Sharktopus vs Pteracuda" premiering on SyFy this weekend.

Next sequel will obviously be Sharktopusnado.

I think it's time to cut her loose. Release her back into the wild and let nature take its course.

" you killed a call girl"
"Hooker"
"Thought they were called a call girl?"
"They are hookers when they are dead"

What show??

No beer tonight. Some tomorrow

My brother and I were ridiculous. We knew all the boards front to back so multiplayer wasn't fun unless it was him versus me. Otherwise it was straight up poaching.

Just finished a beer after going to the store for more cherries and picked up some more cellar beer.
Oh, and I got some jalapenos for DC's mead. That'll be tomorrow hopefully.

Woohooo. Make that mead!

Onto my Irish red.

I think I'm sufficiently primed to watch this now...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406777897.372729.jpg

I can't bear to watch it. Watching The Bridge instead.
Finishing up a beer. Maybe some water afterward and then sleepy time.

I love the bad SyFy movies. Not even ten minutes into this and there are multiple references to Airplane, the twilight zone 'something on the wing' episode PLUS Wil Wheaton....

I love the bad SyFy movies. Not even ten minutes into this and there are multiple references to Airplane, the twilight zone 'something on the wing' episode PLUS Wil Wheaton....

I love bad movies. Im a fan of mystery science theater 3000 but sharknado was garbage. I know they were trying to make a bad movie but the best bad movies is when they are trying to make a good one. The continuity got me with that movie. I wasnt entertained by it.

A lovely combination of Mountain Dew (not diet, and definitely not caffeine free) and Taco Bell. I'll be regretting this later. And it'll be worth it. But interview went very well. Very well.

Congrats - hope you get that good news soon!

$138 actually including a nice tip. Got to have between 4 and 8oz of everything on tap, 2 orders of their outrageous pickles, a teku, a shirt for the lady and 2 growlers including glass (32oz of the strawberry emptiness). Really not awful in my book.

The Lancaster bologna & cheese with a side of candied bacon puts me in a very happy place. :D

Not gonna quote everything but damn I always thought I was secretly too old for this thread.

Guess some of y'all's too old too.

I'm pretty certain that I am too old, thanks! ;)

Whôòóørenado

Wi nøt trei a høliday in Sweden this yër ?
See the løveli lakes
The wøndërful telephøne system
And mäni interesting furry animals
Including the majestik møøse

Having coffee. Slept well last night but woke up this morning mother floccin' tired. It really should be Friday ...

I got a 6er of that when I went fishing a while ago. That beers was less than adequate.

Just finished the morning coffee.

I agree. Luckily i didnt spend money on this one and i was only gifted one of them. My buddies girlfriend drinks it all the time. I guess its better than her buying bud light though.

Back