What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are both now dead to me lol

lol just listen to the words it really is pretty heavy.

"Bigmouth Strikes Again"

Sweetness, sweetness I was only joking
when I said Id like to smash every tooth
in your head
when I said by rights you should be
bludgeoned in your bed
and now I know how Joan of Arc felt
now I know how Joan of Arc felt
as the flames rose to her roman nose
and her Walkman started to melt
Bigmouth, bigmouth
bigmouth strikes again

all sung to a upbeat little pop tune I'm telling you mad genius at work.

lol just listen to the words it really is pretty heavy.

"Bigmouth Strikes Again"

when I said Id like to smash every tooth
in your head
when I said by rights you should be
bludgeoned in your bed
and now I know how Joan of Arc felt
now I know how Joan of Arc felt
as the flames rose to her roman nose
and her Walkman started to melt
Bigmouth, bigmouth
bigmouth strikes again

all sung to a upbeat little pop tune I'm telling you mad genius at work.

I'm kind of partial to Girlfriend in a Coma. Bucknuts, I hope you are about 40 like me. I'd be scared if Morrisey speaks to more than one generation.

I'm actually buzzed after two beers (one fairly big). Must have some cold medication in my system yet. I'm off to bed.

I'm kind of partial to Girlfriend in a Coma. Bucknuts, I hope you are about 40 like me. I'd be scared if Morrisey speaks to more than one generation.

I'm actually buzzed after two beers (one fairly big). Must have some cold medication in my system yet. I'm off to bed.

47 my kids think I'm crazy listening to them until I point out that The Smiths and Cure I listened to as a teen are the Godfathers of all that Emo/Screamo crap they listen to as teens.

My centennial is growing good as well. It has about 4 shoots and it's a nice bright green and growing pretty quick. My columbus is another story. It only has 2 shoots, it's about half the size, and it's a dark green. Not sure if it's just the climate or what.

I would imagine Laramie isn't the best hop growing environment lol! But I do have a friend down there that grows some and his turned out pretty good last year. This is the second year for my centennial. Hoping for a better yield.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401505904.429447.jpg
Night cap

View attachment 202734
Finishing off the bomber

Tiny hands or really big glass? Weird angle I guess.

I just had a 2 hearted speaking of bells. Been feeling a little sorry for myself tonight as today has kinda sucked. I feel better now, its amazing how a dog can make you forget your troubles and put things in perspective. Just watched Ghostbusters 2 on Netflix and think I just may call it a night. Cheers to all my fellow alchies

I just had a 2 hearted speaking of bells. Been feeling a little sorry for myself tonight as today has kinda sucked. I feel better now, its amazing how a dog can make you forget your troubles and put things in perspective. Just watched Ghostbusters 2 on Netflix and think I just may call it a night. Cheers to all my fellow alchies

And that's why dogs rock!

Charlie, my girl, decided to abandon me and run down to the basement to sleep. Usually she sleeps upstairs when I'm still up.
Apparently it's getting towards bedtime in the house.
-last night pic-

1401506429800.jpg

Let's see drove to ray's town and started with this bute
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401506552.759339.jpg

Then decided to try a carb test on the choc peanut butter stout and it's coming along nicely with no hint of 10% and straight desert awesomeness
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401506689.568691.jpg

Bomber of my Brett Tripel and calling it a night.

WTF! Two people in a row calling it a night? Lame. ;)

My tweaked Surly Bender clone. Only 1.5 weeks in the bottle and super tasty. I can't wait to taste what this turns into.

P1010417.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401507712.287197.jpg
    ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401507712.287197.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 79
Correct! You'll receive your package of nothing in 2-3 weeks. :D
That pumpkin BS sounds good. I have a couple vanillas in the fridge. Need to pop one open soon.

I will be on my porch waiting! Ive only got one left that I'm saving for the 2014 release :)

Having an hb strawberry blonde and done. The beer at the baseball game tonight was good, but $7 each is steep. Up early tomorrow for a long day of kids' sports and a welcome home party for a niece and her husband returning from two years in Hawaii.

I recently brewed an American Stout and thought I had added too much top off water, diluting it. I used 14.675 pounds total grain for a five gallon batch giving me an O.G. of 1.079, and I can't find the F.G. record but holy cow, I cracked one open today, took a few draws and had to re cap it. It was not the kind of beer to drink while working in the yard. Duh!, I know. So, I just finished an Amber ESB, I was drinking...

Haha yeah just a weird angle I see it now. Reminds me of that old Burger King commercial where the whopper looked huge and the guy had small hands!!

As my old baseball coach used to say, you what big hands means!!!!.......big feet.

More Apfelwein until my Hopped Amber finishes up.. introduced my neighbor to it watching the Kings game and had a few glasses.. feeling good :)

More Apfelwein until my Hopped Amber finishes up.. introduced my neighbor to it watching the Kings game and had a few glasses.. feeling good :)

Dammit! Damn all of you Apfelwein people, I just gotta make a batch now. Been hearing too much about it.

Dammit! Damn all of you Apfelwein people, I just gotta make a batch now. Been hearing too much about it.

This stuff is great. No krausen, so get a 5 gallon fermentor, sanitize the **** out of it, toss 5 gallons of apple juice (i use costco cus it's cheap) and some Red Star Montrachet Yeast ($0.99) in it and forget about it for 6 months to a year and it's a good light summer drinker in between beers or when you need something different! :mug::rockin:

This stuff is great. No krausen, so get a 5 gallon fermentor, sanitize the **** out of it, toss 5 gallons of apple juice (i use costco cus it's cheap) and some Red Star Montrachet Yeast ($0.99) in it and forget about it for 6 months to a year and it's a good light summer drinker in between beers or when you need something different! :mug::rockin:

Consider it done lol Was already planning on buying a couple carboys worth of juice from local cider brewery anyway

Back