What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blah...coffee. It's my birthday, I am having an absolute **** week at work, the beer I brewed to have ready for my birthday tastes like a$$, etc.

Basically, I'm being a whiny little b!tch today. On the bright side, I looked at the timing and noticed that I put 6 of these crappy beers in the fridge after only 2.5 weeks so that they would be (theoretically) ready to drink today. Maybe the rest of the beers that will be left at room temperature for 4+ weeks will be better.

Happy Birthday!

I think I am a drink hoarder today. Breakfast shake (yes at noon), water, and more coffee. I am thrown off on my day due to an early morning errand and horrible horrible sleep.

Honeyspot white ipa

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1400000141.458191.jpg

Blah...coffee. It's my birthday, I am having an absolute **** week at work, the beer I brewed to have ready for my birthday tastes like a$$, etc.

Basically, I'm being a whiny little b!tch today. On the bright side, I looked at the timing and noticed that I put 6 of these crappy beers in the fridge after only 2.5 weeks so that they would be (theoretically) ready to drink today. Maybe the rest of the beers that will be left at room temperature for 4+ weeks will be better.

Happy birthday ya whiny *****!
Coffee.

Happy birthday Ridire! I know you have had a sh!te week, but kick the week in the berry pouch and get hammered drunk. :rockin:

You inspired by birthday brew...I saw you drinking the El Rojo and then spotted some in the store. Hoping it is as good as the Raggedy Ass.

I think its a good solid classic red ale. Enjoy! If you end up liking that one as well, I think you need to plan a trip to Birmingham and check out their brew pub only stuff. Not to mention the walleye coated in Better Made chips!

I think its a good solid classic red ale. Enjoy! If you end up liking that one as well, I think you need to plan a trip to Birmingham and check out their brew pub only stuff. Not to mention the walleye coated in Better Made chips!

Birmingham's a little out of the way but I get over that way every once in a while. My lunch pork rinds were some Better Made goodness.

Irish Coff. Smacked. And I have to go back to work.

Had some ice water. 80+ here again today as the flooding dries up. At least the 1 hp sump pump did it's thing well during the torrential downpour yesterday. My Probe got one heck of a power wash on flooding roads at some 58 MPH...my Sumitomo HTRZIII's did a great job of not hydroplaning even a little bit. Waiting for it to cool down a bit for some SNPA.

I hate 100 mile Mondays myself. Blows major donkey a$$. Especially yesterday with that torrential downpour during my crusades of the afternoon. Def had a few after that day was done. Tornadoes in areas all around mine,but we dodged the bullet.

Looks like the thunderstorm gods may help my birthday out by causing U10 soccer to be cancelled. Of course, that means I have to find something else to do while my Griffin Claws chill in the ice bath.

Looks like the thunderstorm gods may help my birthday out by causing U10 soccer to be cancelled. Of course, that means I have to find something else to do while my Griffin Claws chill in the ice bath.

That only takes 30 minutes tops. Congrats on having a free evening!

Makers Mark and a couple ice cubes to pass the time? It is your birthday afterall.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Makers Mark and a couple ice cubes to pass the time? It is your birthday afterall.

I'm more of a Glenlivet guy.

One of my buddies is a scotch drinkee ive had 20 year old Glenlivet and the french oaked 15 year old i believe it was. I didnt think either was as good as Maker's Mark personally

One of my buddies is a scotch drinkee ive had 20 year old Glenlivet and the french oaked 15 year old i believe it was. I didnt think either was as good as Maker's Mark personally

Maker's is just okay for me, kinda weird for a Bourbon. I like Buffalo Trace, bulleit, or Pappy when it's available

anyone know what a used filled 20lb c02 tank goes for?

i have one i wanna put on craigslist but have no idea what to ask for it

afternoon coff-

Not that sure.
Reconditioned ones are going for $70-$90 online, empty.

I'd aim for that range, plus maybe 50% of the cost of the refill. Maybe someone will bite. If not, wait a week, drop it by $20 and list it again.

Just my best guess.

Maker's is just okay for me, kinda weird for a Bourbon. I like Buffalo Trace, bulleit, or Pappy when it's available

I have Bulleit in the cabinet right now no maker's atm. It's good I like makers better

I have Bulleit in the cabinet right now no maker's atm. It's good I like makers better

I'm actually more of a fan of american rye whiskey bulleit's is the best ive had

It was a good light drinker and "non-offensive" for those who aren't used to 80+ IBU IPA.

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

I completely agree. Its still good enough for craft beer drinkers to appreciate, but nothing strange for the BMC crowd to turn their nose up at. I didnt realize how fast my supply of that depleted, I only have 6 left!

Back