What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397170163.413802.jpg

Having another nugget nectar. Ready for more beers tonight after dinner at the pre-race party. Mom made her sauce and my brother just got into town. And I just found out Westbrook is right around the corner from where the boat races are. Awesome!

1397172074249.jpg

This is fantastic, yet confusing. It looks like an amber, but drinks like BCBCS. Really enjoying this one, thanks for whoever sent this (I cant remember) :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397177619.497480.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397177630.102953.jpg

Still sufferin' with the Spring nose, throat & sinus thing. Nose feels dry and sore. This Purist Ale from Appalachian Brewing is a bit more bitter than I like, but it is cutting through the wrecked tastebuds...without wasting another Troegs Java Head! Sorry...didn't rotate. It would prolly make me dizzy.

DSC04521.jpg

My MoMoClone. Mmmm
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397177797.895532.jpg

Hey Fins, my buddy at work, his uncle is one of the monks at the abbey that brews that beer. He and his brothers were part of the taste trials.

My MoMoClone. Mmmm
View attachment 192369

Hey Fins, my buddy at work, his uncle is one of the monks at the abbey that brews that beer. He and his brothers were part of the taste trials.

I wish I could say that haha it was a great brew. Tell him to tell his uncle they did good (as if we didnt know)! I didnt even know an American Trappist beer existed until Melana sent that to me and told me about it. I feel honored to have been able to try Americas first :D

Back