What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Used to be...Not any more. They began distributing it (DC, NOVA, MD, Philly) with the 2/7/14 canning. It's a quarterly release so we should see more in a month or so.

I have about six left

This is a homer beer for me and I have yet to see it on the shelves. Going to have to request that Total Wine notify me when it is coming out next. Or have one of you remind me when you see it.

Anyone else see that Old Chub is going to be available in nitro cans? Awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Whaaaa? I am interested in trying this. I love the Chub! Wait. That sounded bad.

Nicely done! Surprised you got any KBS from Specs crooked ass. My cousin is a warehouse manager for them in Corpus and he said employees including him bought half of their KBS shipment. That just sh**y

I actually got it at HEB. After a spec's guy lied to my face about a beer. I do not trust them at all anymore and always think that they are lying to me. I know that goes on and it is absolute BS that they get that much. I'm fine they get a 4 pack or the limit they put on customers not half the shipment. Nothing we can do about it. If I didnt have a career I'll probably be that person :p

I'm happy with this 4 pack. Hope i run across some more if not, I'm happy. I got a 12 from Nizzle that i'm doing do a side by side.

Drinking some more coffee after getting back in from taking the dog out on my break and watching almost a dozen cops raid an apartment in the next building over... Can't wait till my lease is up the end of the month so I can get outta this place.

Didn't get it from specs. You couldn't pay me to wait in line for one of these special releases at specs. Dustin and I got the last two four packs at an HEB.

HEB!?!?!? Fuc%in nice!!!!! Glad you guys scored! Interested to hear your thoughts. Im dpin a side by side with Bells Black Note soon which is comparable but a little lighter on the chocolate.

I actually got it at HEB. After a spec's guy lied to my face about a beer. I do not trust them at all anymore and always think that they are lying to me. I know that goes on and it is absolute BS that they get that much. I'm fine they get a 4 pack or the limit they put on customers not half the shipment. Nothing we can do about it. If I didnt have a career I'll probably be that person :p

I'm happy with this 4 pack. Hope i run across some more if not, I'm happy. I got a 12 from Nizzle that i'm doing do a side by side.

Drinking some more coffee after getting back in from taking the dog out on my break and watching almost a dozen cops raid an apartment in the next building over... Can't wait till my lease is up the end of the month so I can get outta this place.

same here homie... im out the end of april and cant wait

.... afternoon coff

me & an old roommate were in a bar in Henderson, NV. another patron was pissed off about something & started waving a gun around. the bartender finally got the guy calmed down & convinced him to leave. as soon as he opened the front door, tactical come through the front & back. everyone in the place was grabbing ceiling. ahhh! good times!

on the crawflea.

HEB!?!?!? Fuc%in nice!!!!! Glad you guys scored! Interested to hear your thoughts. Im dpin a side by side with Bells Black Note soon which is comparable but a little lighter on the chocolate.

I will say, I had it on tap last year and it seemed a bit boozy, but still really good. I can't wait to try one of these. I also have a '13 from Nizzle I need to open. I heard that Black Note suckz!! Send it all down here. I'll take one for the team and drink it so you don't have to suffer through it. :p

First time. Hop Juice. Silly pic playing darts while waiting for a meeting to start.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1396636780.151316.jpg

Finally home. Water.

Just grabbed some more grain so I can get my fix and brew tomorrow.

Don't know what's up with the posts I'm trying to get up here but I'm drinking KBS and its delicious. IMO fresh it's all barrel and coffee. Fine with me

Tap. Amazing since we rarely get anything like this out on Long Island on draft. Very interested to see how it compares to the bottle release.
They also have old curmudgeon and ba reds rye but there's that 20 min drive home in the way.

now I want to make fire logs that smell like different beers when they burn. thanks, Remmy.

my Meh Pils since my Lower Brow is all gone.

That's why you buy a smoker and barbecue with all sorts of different woods. :)

Latest posts

Back