What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We don't fly fish in salt water when we go out. My other buddy, who still lives in the Bronx, goes out to Sheepshead Bay in Brooklyn and fly-fishes in the salt water. He gets Stripers.

I normally drift eels for Stripers and anchor-up and drop bunker into the water for Bluefish. Also drift squid for Fluke.

Love love love fishing out of Sheepshead Bay. Great blue fishing and strippers. Also, we crack beers when the engine starts. Which is usually about 7am. Good times.

Love love love fishing out of Sheepshead Bay. Great blue fishing and strippers. Also, we crack beers when the engine starts. Which is usually about 7am. Good times.

Atta boy. We start heading out around 5 a.m. usually. Beers by 6 once we get into the middle of the LI Sound.

Last time I went to Sheepshead Bay, we kicked their asses in football. :D

I will be smacked out on the boat this summer. Pics will be posted. :D

I was just wondering if a pint was too much for a 2.5 batch

Thats just under a half ounce per bottle. If you enjoy bourbon I think it would be fine. But thats only if you added 16 oz of bourbon. If you have a pint glass filled with the spirials and bourbon, it will be less.

Atta boy. We start heading out around 5 a.m. usually. Beers by 6 once we get into the middle of the LI Sound.

I just went this last Monday. Got a 27# blue cat and a few 10-17 pounder. Fishing season is upon us!! We start around 6 and drink beer while setting lines. Whrn we catch one its shots all the way.. sometimes gets ugly :)

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395949847.268886.jpg
This is wayyyy better then I expected. I'll take this over regular jai Alai all day

Couple oz of woodford reserve with some ginger ale now. Just added more to the oak chips I'm going to dump into my RiS. 4oz of oak and about 16oz woodford reserve now.

Right on.

Well, it's time for another beer. I don't have to cook tonight and the NCAA tourney is back. Time to drink.

It's going to be even worse here with the beers when UConn plays at MSG tomorrow.

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Right on.

Well, it's time for another beer. I don't have to cook tonight and the NCAA tourney is back. Time to drink.

It's going to be even worse here with the beers when UConn plays at MSG tomorrow.

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

MSG is bad for you ;)

Hop Notch. If you have seen the bottle once, you have seen it several times. Does not mean that it is not tasty.

I hate wishing my life away, but this week needs to end. And next week is going to be no fun at all.
I am just hoping for 45 degree + motorcycling weather from here on out.

Now their ALTerFUNKtion. Sour Alt. They also have another version (FUNKin Alt) on tap today.

Barrels in the tasting room
View attachment 188904

I need to go back there again. It's been a while.

Finally finished the trifecta

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Attachments

• 1395958732673.jpg
    1395958732673.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 1395958742099.jpg
    1395958742099.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 78

I used to fish in the sound when I was a kid, mainly for blackfish, bluefish and fluke. Always did the charters, usually out of port jeff. Now when at the summer house I fish from shore in peconic bay for little blues with my kids and little cousins.

Nugget nectar while grilling up the burgers earlier. Finished it with dinner.

1395958086739.jpg

Back