What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just sitting out back in 25 acres of wilderness listening to the water flow through the stream. Chin music for homers.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395518690.102263.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Got a lot of yard work done, still have more so I will be ready for mulch next weekend. These kept me from being dehydrated as I worked. :)
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395520122.756670.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395520144.855564.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395520153.747615.jpg
(A bit Fuzzy school of photo, but Real Ale Full Moon Rye Pale Ale)

I think I'm going to be sore tomorrow...

Hydro sample for my hard root beer clocking in at 10% mixed with alil cherry coke, delicious and going to be deadly when in rootbeer form ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395522167.564237.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395522188.856232.jpg

Victory Storm King
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395522537.614406.jpg
Then my brother and I mixed his Headwaters Pale Ale with another Storm King and called it Stormy Waters, actually pretty good
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395522550.014540.jpg

Oh and the flyers had another big win :mug:

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395522846.132066.jpg
One of these. I brewed 2 beers today and I think it sacrilege to not drink while brewing so I started drinking at 9 AM today.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Cheers, wobrien.

My Battletoad SMaSH.

ATTACH]187703[/ATTACH]

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395523929.492222.jpg

My ESB.

Cooking dinner.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395526620.882924.jpg

Too lazy for a picture. Drinking Ruthless Rye, eating Hungry Howies at my bar, watching Wolverines v Texas and looking at this huge mess in my house.

But beer is in the fermenter, the volume was within reason and OG was right where I expected it. Need to open the rollers a bit on my mill, for sure.

Too lazy for a picture. Drinking Ruthless Rye, eating Hungry Howies at my bar, watching Wolverines v Texas and looking at this huge mess in my house.

But beer is in the fermenter, the volume was within reason and OG was right where I expected it. Need to open the rollers a bit on my mill, for sure.

Nice, dude. Is this your first AG?

Nice, dude. Is this your first AG?

No. I've done several AG BIAB but that was the first with a proper tun. More different than I expected in some ways, more similar in others. I want to make some big stouts, so saw the move as necessary

No. I've done several AG BIAB but that was the first with a proper tun. More different than I expected in some ways, more similar in others. I want to make some big stouts, so saw the move as necessary

Nice. I'll have to ship you my RIS which I will be dumping into my oak barrel. You said you want to make big stouts, didntcha? :D

Having this ( an Amber Lager from Florida Beer co.) after getting getting some sad news today about an uncle whose body is slowly shutting down. At 96 he's had a good life. He was still farming some as of last summer. So here's to uncle Oscar. Cheers!
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395529789.364185.jpg

Sent from my van, down by the river.

Lone tree brewing alt, at parry's pizza. Kid friendly place with 50 draft beers.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

A wooky jack clone my buddy made, even bottled in a wooky jack bottle ;) I aged it at 68*F for 2 months. It's almost orgasmic

image.jpg

Hydrometer tube sample cyser after two weeks of ferm. Good grief. Not a huge wine fan that's why I wanted to do this so swmbo and I could brew and drink the finished product together. This stuff is still months from done but good night it is guuuud probably going to move on to a bottle of chingis74's homebrew he so nicely gave me🍻

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back