What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393814209.337666.jpg
Had this earlier.

Nice juicy DIPA

The bottle of this was deceiving. I thought it was a 16 oz bottle. To my surprise it is actually a bomber and had a decent price for a bomber, and is a great black ipa. Great value for what its is. Reminds me of my good black ipa turnout. Has a fruity/sweet side for a black ipa but then a roasty choc finish. If you like black ipas I would get this. Im a fan. I like most of their stuff.

green flash black ipa.jpg

While grocery shopping I decided I wanted/needed a hop bomb. This is ground zero. ImageUploadedByHome Brew1393817853.629698.jpg

"I will make it felony to drink small beer. "

Had it in a pint and took a pic but not worth getting my usb cord and installing in my comp. But poured perfectly into a pint with an inch or two of head. So my lazy ass will go with this recycled pic of my Red ipa-which is awesome beer. Think I finally found my house brew..., all day everyday. Well maybe not all day and everyday but it could suit if need be. Im pretty shure I found my house brew with this beer. Love it, love it long time. Now..

IMG_20140222_203538234_HDR.jpg

Feeling good and should be going to bed, but cracked an Anchor Steam for a nightcap. Can't wait for the CA Common I brewed yesterday to finish, such a great session beer imo.

Knocking back a few Sierra Nevada Ruthless Rye IPA. First time trying them and I gotta admit they're pretty damn tasty...:rockin:

Happy birthday!

Having coffee and contemplating the luck that this storm seems to have almost completely missed us! :) :ban: :)

In tragic news, a Phoenixville man was killed by a random, isolated bolt of lightning that struck him inside his home. Investigators believe he may have commented with relief about the weather on the internet, spurring the vicious attack.

And yet my 10 am flight was still cancelled :confused:

Same here. If my wife wasn't off work today, it might have ended up being a brew day. Flying out later tonight so I at least have a full workday from home.

Getting some coffee going.

Back