What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388514445.670770.jpg

Hey Wes, here's an idea. Watch the movie.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app

Water for now. But I just picked up some evil twin biscotti. Jester king black metal and some sucks to bring in the new year tonight. Happy nuyeeer to everyone!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app

That sea hag should be savored to the last drop like maxwell house!

That is good stuff.

Good thing I have five more. :D

Agreed!!!! Woooooo!!! Starting with Cherry Skeeter
2y6e6aby.jpg

Jesus. That looks good.

Monk's Cafe Flemish Sour Ale

Saw a mix-pack (3 beers) of Sours like this a my local spot earlier today. Didn't know what yeast or bacteria was used so I didn't buy.

Just this...
Tonight's goal...to pull a Remmy.

View attachment 169241

I'm going to drink so much later this evening, my nightcap will be a gallon of water on ice before the ball drops at 12 A.M.

Make sure to occasionally post in the wrong thread

I usually select the top thread I am subscribed to (this one) and sometimes the other threads get in the way, especially when I've been drinking. My bad.

Hey, that's his wife's job...:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Home Brew mobile app
I literally LOL'ed.

Sent from my desk using a web browser on some computer and I am telling you this because you give a F, I'm sure.

So you're going to drink a lot of beer and make one word posts like hurt, smacked, demolished, etc. ;)

Thanks
Yes, yes, and yes.
Make sure to occasionally post in the wrong thread

Don't judge. :D

Alaskan smoked porter. My first one, good stuff, drier than i expected.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

1388522795329.jpg

Now, yeah I agree. This particular one has a pretty good following, been around for awhile just finally started canning.

Can breweries in MI self distribute? Even doing that, probably still make about 1/3 of what you do selling growlers with all the additional expenses of packaging and distribution. Less than that if you have to go through distributor.

Last day of bourbon season. Conveniently, last pour of Elmer T Lee. I'm a little sad, but my liver, wallet, and wife probably aren't. Three fifths and about $100 since Thanksgiving.:drunk: (Not counting my xmas bottle which isn't bourbon and should last me at least a year).

Can breweries in MI self distribute? Even doing that, probably still make about 1/3 of what you do selling growlers with all the additional expenses of packaging and distribution. Less than that if you have to go through distributor.

Last day of bourbon season. Conveniently, last pour of Elmer T Lee. I'm a little sad, but my liver, wallet, and wife probably aren't. Three fifths and about $100 since Thanksgiving.:drunk: (Not counting my xmas bottle which isn't bourbon and should last me at least a year).

Not yet, its tied up in the courts right now. (Another reason I don't support Bells, their ****** owner thinks it will cut into his shelf space if other micros can self distro so his money goes to the BMC lobby)

Woke up this morning with a stomach bug no drinking tonight for me.... Gf left for her moms cause i asked how her part time job search is going.... Worst new years ever

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

Woke up this morning with a stomach bug no drinking tonight for me.... Gf left for her moms cause i asked how her part time job search is going.... Worst new years ever

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Home Brew mobile app

:( sorry man.

Nukebrewer's Black Hole Oaked Bourbon Vanilla Chocolate Imperial Stout. I'd like to know the ABV. ;) Did you use oak cubes and how much bourbon? I'm soaking chips for a porter and I'm just curious. It's so much better a bit warmer. It was at 34 when I poured and now it's at about 42. It really made a nice difference. Well done on this.

image.jpg

Back