What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beer Leo.
My in-laws drank a whole case of my over hopped ESB whilst I was taking all the kids to the mall.

Sent from my GT-I8552B using Home Brew mobile app

Coffee... But it is a brew day for Shooters Brew Crew! So we will be drinking our Christmas ales and American pale ales we brewed last month ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388326533.662817.jpg

Brewdog 'Unleash the Yeast - Pilsner Lager' - Delicious, citrus top notes, Pilsner sweetness, clean finish.

Big cup of coffee with a shot (well, maybe more than a shot) of Jim Beam in it, trying to clear my sinuses and break up this damn chest cold.

My first Orval, in my new Orval chalice. Delicious but different, having never had a Brett beer previously. Slightly tipsy pre-Orval having started drinking at 1pm.

My Basket Case 3 DIPA.

Started off as an Abrasive Clone, but I then changed the hops up in for the 2nd and 3rd versions. This version was bittered with warrior and then used galaxy, Citra, and mosaic extensively.

Came in at 8.8%, 100+ibus. Finished at 1.016, which is a tad more body than I wanted, but tastes wonderful.

1388349837810.jpg

MrNickVT said:
Not very confident for obvious reasons but hoping for a playoff berth tonight. Again not that we would make it past a Seahawks or San Fran in the PS.

Awesome steel rail! Id say Thats the beer that got
Me into drinking craft beer. All of BBCs stuff really..cheers.

You can't sell home-brewed anything anywhere. You don't need to see the letter of the law. Just ask yourself if you think that state and federal governments would let you be the only person in the country to sell alcoholic beverages and never give them a cut in the form of taxes.

Uh...yeah right ;)

Had it at the brewery and it was amazing. They have been growing fast though so maybe you got a quick batch.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Red chair NWPA
One of my favorites

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back