What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How have I never tasted this before?

ForumRunner_20130922_193751.png

Tastes a lot like my saisons. Guess that's not bad thing. Ill be interested to see how the other one ages.

image-4285231578.jpg

Single Hop out yet?
Edit: I would like to try the brown too :D

Sorry busy brewing and watching red zone all day guys The singlehop, nut brown, and their blonde (with rye) are all out in 6 can packs now. The single hop is selling really fast though they ran out at most grocery stores the first day. My lhbs / bottle shop is out too. Tried to find some today and came up empty. I will find more this week somewhere though.

Drinking monkeynaut

ForumRunner_20130922_174950.jpg

Sorry busy brewing and watching red zone all day guys The singlehop, nut brown, and their blonde (with rye) are all out in 6 can packs now. The single hop is selling really fast though they ran out at most grocery stores the first day. My lhbs / bottle shop is out too. Tried to find some today and came up empty. I will find more this week somewhere though.

Drinking monkeynaut

No rush, just putting it out there. Ill be heading to New Holland on tuesday and Vivant in a couple weeks.

Billy-Klubb said:
yeah, but only maceenuts & friends know what they were. either that or they are in the band.:rockin:

I think they either lost a bet or didn't want to back down on a dare.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I like their beers. The Wit is great

The Red Rice Ale was interesting, and not in the good way. I don't think I'd buy that one again.

image-450457500.jpg

Just finished a 16oz bottle of skeeter pee. Now trying to decide what to drink next.

And why is that Pet Shop Boys song now stuck in my head?

:confused:

The Red Rice Ale was interesting, and not in the good way. I don't think I'd buy that one again.
Interesting, I was just thinking about doing a non-rice wine with red yeast rice. I thought it might make an interesting base for some brett to chew on.

I've got to stop reading this thread, I keep looking for strange things in my stock to drink so I can post about them here...

Billy-Klubb said:
I can't hold it against him. I willingly went to see the Red Rocker in Vegas on free tickets. aaannnnddd tried to get any & all my punk & skin friends to go. they all refused.

I can't either. I'm a huge fan of 80's music. Not a fan of PSB specifically. I can't really list more than two of their songs off the top of my head, and one of them is just a song they covered.
But I love 80's music. Just wanted to give mrbee a hard time. ;)

Interesting, I was just thinking about doing a non-rice wine with red yeast rice. I thought it might make an interesting base for some brett to chew on.

I've got to stop reading this thread, I keep looking for strange things in my stock to drink so I can post about them here...

That is one thing that's bad about this thread lol. Needs to be a warning somewhere

Latest posts

Back